Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 Ultra Dispatched today? Delay? Compensation? Assistance

(Topic created on: 24-01-2024 01:29 PM)
Members_nZj9xnZ
Apprentice
Options

My situation is, even more, crazier, I ordered the phone on the 18th which was advertised to be dispatched from today. I selected the option to continue as a guest because the shop doesn't allow login via Google to find my account. As a result, I can't access or track the order, I can't cancel the order and I have not received any email telling me the shipment will be postponed.

The Irish shop online has not answered the phone because of a "technical issue" since the 18th. They are not responding to emails. I have no way to check the status of my order since I proceeded with the purchase as a guest. The Irish website is not allowing you to check the status of your order by using your ID and the order number. I'm getting mad at the minute.

9 REPLIES 9
martinseal
Explorer
Options
Samsung don't care about there customers anymore there got your money now there just keep mess you around now.
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
I had nothing but grief trying to change an order error. Having a phone with a lower memory capacity than I thought and if I cancel it. I'll lose all the discount codes. Very disappointing customer services
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Sad but very true can't contact them on any method they say and then when you do get through all they say is cancel the order.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Did you not get an email about your order.
Should have a number on this to be able to track it
Once I put the order in I usually screenshot the confirmation page. Has all the details that I can see anytime
Members_nZj9xnZ
Apprentice
Options

I received my invoice and the confirmation email. The Samsung Irish Shop is different from the UK shop. Unlike UK, They do not propose the option to look out for your order using the ID order. Your 2 only options are to log in to your account which I couldn't and my order was passed as a guest.  The other option is to contact "Samsung Ireland" which is the Exertis company. They are not replying to emails, calls. The order number doesn't allow me to find anything on DPD. And I have not received any confirmation of dispatching. If you contact Samsung UK, the answer is we can't help you need to contact Samsung Ireland. 

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Oh wow ok
Nightmare scenario really.
Well you have a confirmation so at least the order placed I guess
Members_nZj9xnZ
Apprentice
Options

No news, no call, no email from DPD. What was the reason for pre-ordering and for taking the money upfront?

Can somebody please let me know who the ombudsman is for Samsung IE and any information about escalating your complaints if Samsung is not helpful?

0 Likes
Iosif_Lucaci
Explorer
Options

Any update on finding the ombudsman? I tried so many times ringing the Samsung Ireland phone number, which for some reason goes straight to voicemail. Chat is messed up, doesn't work, i managed to get in contact with the tech service in UK where i told them what's going on and she managed to raise the issue with her manager which will try and contact some sort of manager in Ireland and ring me, although, i'm very skeptical about it. I contacted Exertis which said, they're out of stock, new stock will be available from the end of february (even if the samsung website now states deliveries from February 5th). No further explanation from Exertis as their excuse is "no our fault, you bought it with Samsung, we don't have any control over the stock". I contacted UK chat in order to get the right steps to make a formal complaint, they told me to ring the same phone number which i mentioned several times that is not working, or to try the chat. As for complaints, contact Exertis via email, i told him several times that Exertis is third party and their not at fault, and i want to talk with someone from Samsung. Long story short, i wasted another hour of my time just to reach a dead end. Ended up sending a very long email to exertis, also cc's all the samsung email addresses i was able to find from UK, someone might have the decency to answer..... hopefully. 

0 Likes
Members_nZj9xnZ
Apprentice
Options

Not at all, this was a real nightmare. You Chat with the Samsung shop from Ireland and you get redirected to the UK. They can't do anything for you—more than that they are trying to gaslight you so hard. Exertis can't get away with it.

0 Likes