Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S24 Ultra missing door number missing.

(Topic created on: 24-01-2024 09:44 AM)
Roystar48
Explorer
Options
Can anyone set my mind at ease? I got the online deal with samsung. Unfortunately when giving samsung my address details I missed the door number of my street. My phone is prepairing for dispatch. I don't think the dpd driver will take my parcel. I have a dpd account and had a few deliveries sent to my door by DPD hoppefully this will go in my favour. Has anyone else have this problem and if so what happened? Any advice would be helpful.
0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
I'd recommend either visiting your nearest dpd depot, (when you get the tracking number) and explain the issue with proof that its yours.

Or

Call/chat to samsung about the issue, one of two options will help you out

Hopefully you can get it resolved 🙂❤️
Suz1008
Navigator
Options
I'd recommend phoning DPD and getting them to add the flat number. Much quicker than Samsung.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Your best bet is to contact Samsung Customer Support to speak to them
If you have the DPD app. Im not sure if you can provide further details about your order.
But I'm not sure if Customer Support can alter the address now.
But if you get in contact before it's been sent. Maybe something can be done
Roystar48
Explorer
Options
I'm eagerly waiting on a tracking number. My phone is set to be delivered tomorrow so finger crossed
Roystar48
Explorer
Options
I'm eagerly waiting on a tracking number. My phone is set to be delivered tomorrow, so finger crossed.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well you will have a Pin number.
So you can prove that you ordered it if you see a DPD driver in your road
Get the DPD app and you can track the delivery
Roystar48
Explorer
Options
I'm eagerly waiting on a tracking number. My phone is set to be delivered tomorrow, so finger crossed.
0 Likes
Suz1008
Navigator
Options
I've phoned DPD before about a wrong address and they were great. Getting through to Samsung will be a nightmare - it already is nevermind these phone launches.
Roystar48
Explorer
Options
Thanks in on hold to samsung just now
0 Likes