Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra out of stock

(Topic created on: 22-02-2023 08:31 PM)
markas33
Apprentice
Options
How can a company like Samsung launch a new phone and be out of stock - even for a pre-order , Vodafone quick to take my £49 up front fee and promise launch day delivery and then ........... nothing .......no communication, no apology , no compensation . Shocking service 😑 🇬🇧 
8 REPLIES 8
Prototype89
Explorer
Options

I pre-ordered the phone and just received an email telling me it's been delayed until the 31st of March. Samsung are a joke.

0 Likes
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options
That's Vodafone for you 🤣🤷‍♂️🤣 I got mine on 9th Feb.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Vodafone will purchase a number of different Samsung Galaxy s23 Series phone's from Samsung and then start to accept pre orders / new orders for them from new and existing customers.

They may even take orders when they are getting close to exhausting their initial order (s) from Samsung and then place orders for more from Samsung.

A bit like airlines overselling plane seats in case of no shows.

I appreciate your frustrated at having to wait but this is really in the hands of Vodafone as they are the seller.

Vodafone Live Chat or Customer services via phone should have some line of sight in regards to stock.

Or maybe your local Vodafone Highstreet Store may have phone's however if you've bought online / upgraded you wouldn't simply be able to pop in and pick one up.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

markas33
Apprentice
Options
Even Samsung on line direct are out of stock !! 🤔
0 Likes
phil6922
Journeyman
Options
I purchased the S23 ultra 1Tb after upgrade from Samsung direct which they promised delivery on launch date on the day of delivery I received a email saying it was delayed until 25th of February which I was very angry that they waited untill the day to say they had no stock so I phoned and all they said was they basically had no stock after arguing with them they finally gave me £50 to spend at samsung after u receive my phone and refund my next day delivery then today I receive a email saying due to unforseen supply chain issues it will be delayed until 31march and £100 to spend in 6 months off my next purchase angry right now is a understatement this has shattered my trust in samsung completely and now forcing u to make another purchase with them it is terrible checking to see the legality of this
phil6922
Journeyman
Options
Terrible held to ransom they have your money but want more
0 Likes
tahir-iqbal
Apprentice
Options
Anyone thinking of picking up a samsung S23 ultra 1tb better off picking one up from the store, I'm very upset 😡 due to unforeseen supply chain issues rubbish and thinking to cancel my order. The hype and excitement all diminished when I received a email stating its pushed my delivery to 31st March.

To top this off I can cancel my order and place my order for 512 instead. A great tac tic however if I don't receive my order sooner I'll part the money with there competitor and leave things as that.

Come on samsung you have loyal customers however if you don't act soon you'll have competitors on the rise.
0 Likes
OmegaManX87
Explorer
Options

My order got delayed till 24th Feb and i've repeatedly been told it will be delivered this Friday but then they send an email saying its been delayed till the 31st March and offer me a stupid voucher code. they can stick that voucher code where the sun doesn't shine. 

I'm going to ring them first thing in the morning, they better have a good reason for this and they better give me my refund.   

0 Likes