Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S23 Ultra ordered on the 1st (6:30pm) and still PROCESSING on the website, due today

(Topic created on: 13-02-2023 12:12 PM)
Lewish297
Apprentice
Options

Ordered the 512gb sky blue model 30 minutes into the unpacked event. Some people ordered their phone weeks later recieved theirs before? A delay of two weeks despite ordering on the same hour as release is shocking. The email i recieved this morning for explanation was that it's due to 'unforeseen circumstances'.

When you're spending in the thousands for a mobile device you expect some levels of professionalism or customer service but my order hasn't even updated from 'processing' on the website. So if the unforeseen circumstance is that someone in admin has forgot about my order then I'm lost for words. Samsung took my money and it cleared on the 5th of February and I've not recieved a single update since the 1st, other than today.

So why is it that day  1 pre orders are now pushed back to double the given ship date? And why is my order still processing?

s23 order.png

Cheers,

Lewis

Go to solution
31 REPLIES 31
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have been so nervous without them, I have order another case and screen protetor from Amazon coming tomorrow

But could just leave it in the box
0 Likes
wharfey
Apprentice
Options
My s23 ultra in red was ment to come today but got the same email not on samsung especially when I ordered it and said was in stock ready to ship for 13th
wharfey
Apprentice
Options
And rang samsung and told me could be the 27th I will receive my device
0 Likes
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
I'm the same Lewis, no update since I ordered on the 1st and order stuck at processing and order confirmed, then an email this morning to say its delayed. I've phoned them numerous times and you get nowhere, was promised yesterday and Saturday that they would push dispatch through for delivery today. Its a total shambles
0 Likes
Wrongun
Pioneer
Options

Same for me , Samsung = great hardware horrendous customer service

sirjohneleth
Pioneer
Options
Feel sorry for people who are having this I wasn't expecting delivery of mine till release date but got text Friday saying would be delivered that day. I didn't order a coloured one tho just phantom black
V6villan
Navigator
Options
Yes I'm in that club orderd at launch and still no phone
0 Likes
Green_Samot
Pathfinder
Options

I originally ordered the day they were announced, so my delivery date was showing as tomorrow (pretty sure it was anyway). 

However, the 10% discount you get if also ordering an accessory didn't get applied to my order so I cancelled on the Saturday and re-ordered. When I did, I was able to choose a delivery date of the 7th and that's when it got delivered.

I know some orders got their delivery dates moved forward automatically, but I do wonder if I'd have my phone yet if I hadn't cancelled.

MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
What colour and size?
0 Likes
Green_Samot
Pathfinder
Options

Black, 512gb