Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra 1TB delayed delivery date.

(Topic created on: 22-02-2023 08:39 PM)
ETG1
Apprentice
Options

It is with utmost disgust I write this message and it should be used by others as a warning.

Promotion stated: Order your any colour  of Samsung Galaxy S3 Ultra, 1TB phone by the 1st of February, 2023 and get it delivered by the 13th of February, 2023.

Come the 13th of February (8am) I get an email stating my phone will not be delivered, with no rescheduled date, so I call customer service, where I spend 1 hour, 49 minutes and 27 seconds, and they tell me it will be delivered on the 27th of February. As angry as I was, I accept the new delivery date and start communicating with them to get a full confirmation via email which leads nowhere.

As I have not received confirmation on the delivery for the 27th of February, Today (23rd of February), I decide to call customer service again, who tell me the stock has not been allocated to deliver the phone and they tell me they will not delver on the 27th and I was put on hold to speak with a supervisor for 1 hour, 14 minutes and 5 seconds.

Then I get an email stating there is no stock and my estimated delivery date is now the 31st of March, 2023.

Now I am furious as I have wasted over 2 hours on calls, I should not have had to make, and I have paid for a phone "I may or may not receive 6.5 weeks after my order was placed with a two week delivery promise".

Samsung has been around since 1938, entered the communication industry in 1969 and is the largest Mobile phone manufacturer in the world, but still cannot calculate stock that it has to sell but instead sells as much as possible before the stock has been manufactured and/or allocated to a specific region and relies on lies to keep customers waiting.

When a chicken farmer is supplying any store, they know how many chickens and eggs they can supply, set correct expectations and pay a penalty if they don't supply their contracted quantity, irrelevant of what happens on their farm. These farmers cannot calculate nature, but still commit to and deliver what has been agreed.

However Samsung make phones which are not reliant on mother nature and still cannot fulfil what they have sold. As such it is done purposefully, based on lies and empty promises, whilst gaining interest from money they have collected from customers and just keep on saying sorry for the inconvenience caused by their lies

THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE AND OFCOM SHOULD TAKE ACTION TO PENALISE THIS UNETHICAL. MANUFACTURERS. 

117 REPLIES 117
TomOxUK
Explorer
Options

Is anyone else getting the runaround by Samsung with there S23 ultra pre order, took day off for phone arrival (24 feb) as had to be here to sign for it. Just got an email saying will not be untill the 31 March !!! They are happy to take our money when they must have known they could not supply the product. What a pathetic way to run a company know wonder Apple are kicking there are on products. Ordered top of the range iPhone 1TB for wife arrived within a week on the day no issues,only thing is I dont like Apple.

It was the same when they offered free ear buds with the S22 last year clock was ticking could not place order and buy in web shop, no one responded in chat box and would time out, no one would answer the phone, might as well have offered a gold bar for what chance there was of getting one, and here we go again. SORT YOURSELVES OUT SAMSUNG AND SUPPLY WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS ORDER AND HAVE PAID FOR !!!!!
markas33
Apprentice
Options
I've ordered the s23 ultra on Vodafone - promised for launch day and still nothing - no communication- I had to contact them twice and told they are out of stock - no compensation , no communication or apology - just left in limbo........ they already have £49 pre-order fee off me
How can a company launch a phone and have no stock 😕
0 Likes
TomOxUK
Explorer
Options
I have ordered from Samsung themselves and have taken £1286.82 and all I have to show is an empty S23 wallet case which is cheap and nasty compared to when I ordered my Note case which has lasted ages. All have been offered is a S23 Ultra 512 or a £100 voucher off next order in online shop, and it only lasts 6 months. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING AND THERE IS NO SAYING I WOULD EVEN GET IT !!!😡
JerryS
Voyager
Options
Yeah I've had the same email today. Ordered a Sky Blue 1TB S22U on 4th Feb, was supposed to be delivered this Friday but now not due until 31st March because of "unforeseen supply chain issues". I will just wait as if I go for the 512GB that might just get delayed as well. Hope they get the stock sorted quickly
gibbylinks
Journeyman
Options
Bloody frustrating when you get the email to say delay on the day supposed to be delivered!

My Devices
Galaxy Note S20 Ultra 5G (SM-N986B/DS) : Galaxy Tab S7+ (12.4", Wi-Fi) (SM-T970) : Galaxy Watch 46mm (SM-R800)
0 Likes
phil6922
Journeyman
Options
I purchased the S23 ultra 1Tb after upgrade from Samsung direct which they promised delivery on launch date on the day of delivery I received a email saying it was delayed until 25th of February which I was very angry that they waited untill the day to say they had no stock so I phoned and all they said was they basically had no stock after arguing with them they finally gave me £50 to spend at samsung after u receive my phone and refund my next day delivery then today I receive a email saying due to unforseen supply chain issues it will be delayed until 31march and £100 to spend in 6 months off my next purchase angry right now is a understatement this has shattered my trust in samsung completely and now forcing u to make another purchase with them it is terrible checking to see the legality of this
SteveP-UK
Explorer
Options

I'm so disappointed with Samsung. Got an email yesterday to say that my red s23 Ultra, 1Tb is delayed AGAIN! That's the SECOND postponement - it was due next week, now it's pushed back to 31st March! I'm based in the UK and ordered the phone the day after the unpacked event. Anyone know what's causing these continued delays?

Steve

keith30
Maestro
Options
Over demand for the model leaving Samsung unable to supply till their stocks recover.
Kathie1404
Pathfinder
Options
Absolutely crazy this year. Mine was delayed first off but due Saturday. I was disappointed then, you must be more annoyed than anything now. Hope they give you compensation you deserve. And maybe it will be sooner than 31st March. I feel for you😕
phil6922
Journeyman
Options
I ordered same colour and Tb got email as well trying to calm down before calling them this is the second email I have received 🤬
0 Likes