Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra 13th Feb Delivery

(Topic created on: 11-02-2023 05:50 PM)
V6villan
Navigator
Options

Hi orderd my 512gb graphite s23 ultra on launch night 1st Feb

Like many others I've seen people order after this date who now have there phone. Including the graphite colour I've ordered.

What I'd like to ask. Is how many people are still expecting phone to arrive on Monday 13th ,but as of now still have order status at level 3 order confirmed 

Thanks

58 REPLIES 58
KAPELAN
Journeyman
Options
I have yet to get the black but 17 Feb.
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have a Green S23 Ultra, which was originally set for 10th but got it on the 9th. but case and Screen Protector is due on Monday
0 Likes
Wakkout
Pioneer
Options
Ordered the red ultra on the 1st February, order is still on "order confirmed". Contacted Samsung, they are absolutely useless.
Wakkout
Pioneer
Options
I had the case expected for the 24th of February and have it ready for collection since the 4th of February.
0 Likes
V6villan
Navigator
Options
Yes I can relate to that.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I think phone allocation is based on region, hence some got it sooner and other later
0 Likes
Wakkout
Pioneer
Options
In my case, I ordered the phone to get collected from the Samsung KX in London. I was there on the 6th and they told me that the 7th they were expecting a lot of phones for collection. Apparently it's no about availability, it is just random. People who ordered the phone later had the phone earlier. It doesn't make any sense
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
13th here for the nlue 512gb. Stuck st order confirmed too
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
I'm hopeful we will recieve on 13th. I think will go to dispatched tomorrow evening ready for Monday
0 Likes