Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra 13th Feb Delivery

(Topic created on: 11-02-2023 05:50 PM)
V6villan
Navigator
Options

Hi orderd my 512gb graphite s23 ultra on launch night 1st Feb

Like many others I've seen people order after this date who now have there phone. Including the graphite colour I've ordered.

What I'd like to ask. Is how many people are still expecting phone to arrive on Monday 13th ,but as of now still have order status at level 3 order confirmed 

Thanks

58 REPLIES 58
Chris74
Student
Options
I'm sure when ordering my Graphite S23 Ultra it said deliveries from 13th not on 13th.
0 Likes
V6villan
Navigator
Options
Yours may do . Mine says arrives on 13/02/2023. Just checked order status and it is still on order confirmed
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Officially feeling a tad worried that these phones won't be arriving tomorrow
V6villan
Navigator
Options
Me too. Had a live chat and the lady I spoke with still maintains it will arrive tomorrow,but was using words like it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. Also saying don't worry if it does not arrive we will refund your 3.99 specified delivery time payment. They totally gloss over the fact that others who ordered days after already have there phones . As it stands my order is still at stage 3 order confirmed .
0 Likes
TomJasp
Explorer
Options
Same 'order confirmed' status.
I think if, on the 2nd, I hadn't paid for delivery on the morning of the 13th, I'd have my 512gb green thing by now. As it stands, I rather worry that they might not have stock in reserve because those who order the same model in the UK today won't recieve one until the 17th.
0 Likes
V6villan
Navigator
Options
I'm of the same opinion regarding the specified delivery time . I think that sets the order in stone and prevents an earlier slot being allocated. When I orderd on launch the website was a nightmare and the only way I could progress was picking a specified time slot. It would not allow me to select an all day slot. I have the same feeling with graphite colour, others who orderd after will now have all the stock. Despite at time of order exclusive colours showing in stock ready to ship. Not confident it will turn up tomorrow
0 Likes
V6villan
Navigator
Options
If samsung aren't the worst and most incompetent company in the world then they are certainly in the top one. Anyone want to buy some samsung products off me 😃Screenshot_20230212_180541_Samsung Members.jpg
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
It's official, I have no hope of a delivery tomorrow
0 Likes
V6villan
Navigator
Options
Nor me. Its not happening . Will be interesting considering our orders haven't moved from confirmed for nearly two weeks to what it updates to next once our delivery dates have past. I'm off to reconsider the pixel Pro 7
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
It's beyond a joke. To know that all these people who ordered later have phones is a joke.