Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra Waiting For Approval

(Topic created on: 27-02-2022 08:39 AM)
Benty666
Student
Options

Hi All,

This is mainly aimed at the Samsung team but has anyone else experienced their order being stuck on waiting for approval?

I pre-ordered on Feb 9th, had the money taken out and haven't heard anything since Friday when I phoned them.

I was passed from department to department. Originally they said it was an issue with my bank. I sent them a screenshot showing I paid on the 9th, then they said it was the Samsung shop.

I must have spent about 3 hours on the phone with them since Friday and all I'm getting from them is we've escalated to our internal team and they keep asking for more time each time I ring.

Thanks

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately the team here can't access orders @Benty666 

I do appreciate the frustration this must be causing.

I wish all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Members_k8TGCqO
Student
Options

Money for all my items has been taken too buddy legally by law if money bene took they have certain time too delivery ur goods before its time call for refund... or them to deliver ur order and composition 

Benty666
Student
Options

Exactly. That's what I told them on the phone. More than happy to take my money but can't supply the goods. One of the biggest tech companies in the world and their communication is shocking.