Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra order status update

(Topic created on: 21-02-2022 03:28 PM)
Members_XDlcAE
Pioneer
Options

Purchased s22 ultra 256gb green colour on 11th feb (original order on 9th had to be cancelled due to change of payment method)

since order has been placed, no updates received and order tracking still shows as ‘processing’ state and not moved from ‘order placed’ 

25th feb was date selected for delivery but just bit surprised not received it today like a lot of people have

Rang Samsung few times and just being told my order is awaiting stock allocation - concerned may miss out getting it on time 

friend placed order for exact same phone albeit in black on 17th feb and is getting his delivered today (he’s got the DPD email)

anyone else in a similar situation or any ideas with how this process works

18 REPLIES 18
AJD212
Journeyman
Options
I'm in the same situation. I ordered the Green 256GB S22 Ultra on 9th February before the event had finished and still on 'Processing' as well and expected to be delivered on 25th by DPD
0 Likes
Members_XDlcAE
Pioneer
Options

What do you think are the chances of receiving it by or on 25th especially with all this talk around the green one being out of stock

I’m hopeful and trying to remain that way lol

surely Samsung have to ensure it is delivered by 25th as this was the selected delivery date and still shows this date on the order tracking…I mean they can’t expect us to wait any longer right?!

0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
There are no guarantees, but I think you should remain hopeful.

You still have 4 working days until 25th Feb.

This happens every year upon release day... remembering that actually today is still early delivery.

Every year DPD struggle to cope with the quantity of deliveries to make in a single day... some people unfortunately find themselves having to wait later than others.

Wait and see if you get a DPD despatch message during each evening... I am sure it will come soon.

Good luck and enjoy your phone
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
AJD212
Journeyman
Options
I still think there's a good chance of getting it on 25th Feb yet, still got a few days for update. I'm definitely jealous though seeing other people get theirs today even if ordered a lot later.
Looking on samsung website now the earliest can get it for is 7th March so still glad it's earlier than that!
0 Likes
Members_XDlcAE
Pioneer
Options

The impression i have gotten from reading what others have written is that there order status first changed to 'preparing dispatch' then within 24 to 48hrs they received the DPD dispatch email and it was essentially confirmed from that point onwards 

Guess its just about riding out the next couple days for this elusive DPD email lol and constantly checking the order tracking 

diruocco
Apprentice
Options

i'm in Canada but in the exact same situation. Pre ordered on the 11th in the morning and still under processing. Green 256GB as well. 

I was told on the chat some concerning information that it would only ship out on March 9th, but i dont believe that as if you were to order now, thats the estimate they give you. When i ordered it said shipping Feb 23rd. 

0 Likes
Members_XDlcAE
Pioneer
Options

Just checked online tracking and status now changed to 'preparing dispatch' 

cancel order button now longer there but now been replaced with track order button

fingers crossed for delivery tomorrow!!

diruocco
Apprentice
Options

Where are you located? 

0 Likes
Members_XDlcAE
Pioneer
Options

in the UK, nottingham 

0 Likes