Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to buy Galaxy S22 Ultra wih Paypal

(Topic created on: 21-02-2022 02:31 PM)
Evlito
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I have been trying for a few days on and off to buy the new S22 Ultra with paypal. And Everytime I try, I click on "paypal" for payment, then a new window opens, and it just loads and nothing happens.

I even tried to wait 30 minutes, but nothing happens. I tried on different computers, my phone, on another network, on different web browers etc... Why can't I pre-order the phone ?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
tf2006
Navigator
Options

I used PayPal buy in 3 and it worked fine. Got the phone delivered today. Ultra 1tb Burgundy 

0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
I'm not so sure paypal was accepted, as that option didn't even show when I preordered the S22Ultra 1TB, I had to pay by card

But usually, paypal shows as a payment option.

Maybe ask samsung...
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Evlito  Appreciate the concern but possibly an issue at Paypal's end.  Have you tried clearing your Browser's  cache to see if that makes a difference As another Member had no issue think less likely to be Samsung related but perhaps someone can confirm. If still issues can you use another payment method?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Evlito
Apprentice
Options

I have now tried on two different computers, and my phone. And I get the same issue on all devices.

I sadly can not use another payment method.

A friend on mine, living in Belgium has no issue on the .be website.

I live in France, if it can help. And I am trying to order on the .fr website.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Evlito  oh right,  perhaps better to ask on the French community as they might be more aware  of any particular issues there.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
user147
First Poster
Options
I have also tried to buy the s22 but was not able to use paypal. Checked on samsung website eligible devices s22 isn't on the list 😕
0 Likes