Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 shipping

(Topic created on: 22-02-2022 01:02 PM)
Haych_
Navigator
Options
Hey, 

How long does it roughly take to dispatch when the progress status changes to preparing dispatch. ( I have seen a few people have received their phones before the expected delivery date ) 

9 REPLIES 9
CrazyCat1990
Navigator
Options
I'm wondering the same thing, in the UK the S22U has been sent out 5 days early in the UK compared to the release date of the 25th , and in other countries even earlier than that, I've ordered the S22 and it won't be delivered until after the 11th, yet people have had their hands on it in other countries for over a week now. We live in a globalised world and they all really need to be delivered at the same time.
0 Likes
Zelliska
Apprentice
Options
I preordered my Ultra just after the announcement and it arrived yesterday morning (21/02/22).
0 Likes
Haych_
Navigator
Options
What was the expected delivery date
0 Likes
Members_XDlcAE
Pioneer
Options

I am also in the same position and wondering the same

my order status changed from processing to preparing dispatch yesterday afternoon 

expected delivery date shows as 25th Feb which is what it has been showing ever since i placed the order on 11th Feb 

I have spoken with samsung a couple times but it hasnt be helpful and they have just reiterated that a dispatch email will be sent when the order has been sent (presumably from DPD)

0 Likes
Zelliska
Apprentice
Options
Originally it was the 25th, so day of launch. I never had an email saying it was dispatched early though.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I received mine today, although it was expected yesterday. This was due to a delay from DPD. My original expected delivery day was 25 February.
0 Likes
Members_XDlcAE
Pioneer
Options

A lot of people on forums mentioned they received a DPD email 

2 friends who also ordered received the DPD email the day before they received the delivery

ive tried to track online but after being taken to the DPD website, it just says my tracking reference is invalid - not sure why unless Samsung have not actually dispatched to DPD yet

0 Likes
Dimz
Explorer
Options
I ordered my 1tb phantom black ultra on the 9th, just after the announcement. Then last Friday I got an email from Samsung saying they'll deliver my phone earlier than the 25th. Then on Sunday I've got an email from dpd saying they'll deliver it on Monday. Aaand I've got it this Monday. As I'm having the blacking out issue on WQHD+ res, I'm not sure if s22 was the right choice, had the s21 ultra before that...
0 Likes
Members_Zm1cJea
Apprentice
Options

I pre-ordered S22 white color on 9th Feb, but then a few days later I decided to change the color, and I requested Samsung for it, but they said we can't do it and you just cancel your order and make a new order. So I did that but now they say that the delivery will be on the 25th instead of the 11th (which was my original order delivery date).
Now the problem is that I am flying out of the country on the 16th. Is there any way possible to get my order before the 16th? I am really worried, please help me.

0 Likes