Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Phantom Navy pre-ordered - not yet shipped

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 04:35 PM)
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

I've pre-ordered S21 Ultra 256gb in Phantom Navy on the very first day of the pre order.  Due to the choice of exclusive color, it had a delivery date of Feb 16th, and I was eagerly waiting for my phone and other accessories ordered at the same time.   Samsung sent me few emails along the way assuring that they all be delivered by Feb 16th.  

Yesterday (Feb 12th), when I contacted support via chat, they assured me that phone will be delivered by Feb 16th.

This morning to my utter disappointment, Samsung sent an email that my order is delayed and there is no new ship date.

This is so messed up.  Folks who ordered on day 1 aren't yet receiving their phones even after a month.  I'm thinking of canceling my order and buy elsewhere.  Tmobile is shipping with in 2 days.

How was your experience?  Did any of you got ultra in exclusive colors yet?  What you think of the color (and which one)?

Let me know.  

79 REPLIES 79
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Hmmm... hopefully the new software updates will fix the camera, after all it's their flagship premium phone with main selling point of camera.  The place in the photos looks beautiful, where is it?

0 Likes
ChrisM1992
Student
Options
Couldn't agree more about the camera. I can fully understand if anyone has frustrations.

The location is lovely. Its the Peak District in the UK (roughly midlands).

Can see above that your from the US, your phone will probably be fine as it will be Qualcomm. I hear the camera is better on the SD888 too!
0 Likes
Ultra21
Explorer
Options

Same exact situation, same specs. I was supposed to get my phone on the 16th, but on the 12th I recieved an email that my shipment was delayed. Now my order does not have an expected delivery date. I'm kind of frustrated. 

J-Tee
Journeyman
Options

What's ridiculous is I contacted customer service to ask what is going on and gave them my order number and they said it will be on time with the 16th delivery date. I tell them no due to the email and then they said it's out of order 🤦🏻‍

Absolutely ridiculous and no answers at all. First and last time for me. Lesson learned. 

MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

When I spoke to Samsung support supervisor, they mentioned that their replenishment date was Feb 12th, so thats why they had expected delivery date as Feb 16th. Now the new tentative replenishment date is Feb 16th, so hopefully, if that happens, we should get our delivery dates updated on Samsung.com and deliver early next week.

0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Today I noticed that I no longer can cancel my phone order.  The Cancel option is gone, so I assume, they are preparing the order for shipment. I don't have the shipment confirmation yet (perhaps will come in a day or two). I'll keep you posted.

Do you guys still see "Cancel" option for your phone?

MarsDude_0-1613521840552.png

Ultra21
Explorer
Options

Same here! I just noticed my order and I can't cancel. Hopefully we get a notification about the shipment this week.

RkyMtnChi
Apprentice
Options

Correct....if you can't cancel, shipping has officially begun. Congratulations! 

Unfortunately, I didn't have the same luck and got an email from Samsung this morning stating that my order would be delayed at least 30 more days. I ultimately gave up and canceled my order. 

0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Sorry to hear that. The email I got also said the order was delayed for 30 days.  So I also got confused and when I asked the Samsung supervisor, he confirmed that it was delayed 30 days from the order date, but not for another 30 days.

0 Likes
MoonChild74
Journeyman
Options

I ordered a base S21 128 on last Friday morning and it’s been “in process” with a delivery date of tomorrow ever since. However, it’s night before now and still no notice it’s shipped, but the delivery date hasn’t changed either, soooo.... guess we will see. It’s all very weird, that’s for sure. Really hope you get yours ASAP!

0 Likes