Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Phantom Navy pre-ordered - not yet shipped

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 04:35 PM)
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

I've pre-ordered S21 Ultra 256gb in Phantom Navy on the very first day of the pre order.  Due to the choice of exclusive color, it had a delivery date of Feb 16th, and I was eagerly waiting for my phone and other accessories ordered at the same time.   Samsung sent me few emails along the way assuring that they all be delivered by Feb 16th.  

Yesterday (Feb 12th), when I contacted support via chat, they assured me that phone will be delivered by Feb 16th.

This morning to my utter disappointment, Samsung sent an email that my order is delayed and there is no new ship date.

This is so messed up.  Folks who ordered on day 1 aren't yet receiving their phones even after a month.  I'm thinking of canceling my order and buy elsewhere.  Tmobile is shipping with in 2 days.

How was your experience?  Did any of you got ultra in exclusive colors yet?  What you think of the color (and which one)?

Let me know.  

79 REPLIES 79
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Lucky you bobby. Was yours 256gb too? When did you order and when was it delivered? How about the other freebies with the order?

0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Thats cool.  So, how is the phone so far? Like others mentioned on different threads, are you experiencing any overheat issues?

0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

That sucks. Until yesterday, they were reaffirming that I will get the phone delivered by Feb 16th. Now, we dont even know what the new date is going to be. I'm loosing my patience...

MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

I'm in USA.  It says "In Process" expedited. 

0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Yeah, S7 thing was crazy. I sincerely hope, that isn't the case with S21 Ultra. Hopefully Samsung has learned their lesson, and made sure it doesn't happen again. Have you tried to see if there were any software updates pending? I heard in other thread that updating the software might have helped others.

0 Likes
TobyO
Journeyman
Options
I am using the latest update that ends with AUB6. I think the delivery of your phone is intentionally delayed by Samsung over the current issues
0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Hmm... may be, and if they do something to rectify the problem that would be great, but do it faster Samsung... people are losing patience...

0 Likes
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
ah ok slightly different in the UK not sure how it works in US. Atleast your getting Snapdragon.
0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

So the overheating problem is with phones that are running Exynos processors?

0 Likes
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
I believe so, I'm sure someone will confirm. There are also alot of people who have said their phones run completely fine and the new update had resolved the overheating issue. Very mixed reviews so far.
0 Likes