Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra delay

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 01:45 PM)
JamesStevenson
Explorer
Options
So I pre ordered the s21 ultra when the pre orders opened, I picked the phantom Titanium thinking it would come early or at least at launch but after checking my order I noticing my phone was still being customised.(after launch) so I phoned Samsung yesterday only to be told that because the phantom Titanium is a limited edition model (no sign of that on the website) that my phone won't arrive until the 14th of February 😡 which is an absolute joke has anyone else had this issue with this phone model, if I knew it would take longer then I would have picked a different colour 😔
#21ultra #phantom #Titanium #preorder #unhappy 
69 REPLIES 69
ChrisDen
Apprentice
Options
Agree with the delivery date of 29th. I ordered my Navy Blue on release day and was given the option of the 29th. I understand waiting until the 14th for the device but I'm now told I have to wait for the phone until I can claim for the Buds and Tags? I also ordered a case which I have no idea when that's being shipped. This is the 3rd time I've had issues preordering with Samsung. My advice, always order with a decent card provider (Barclaycard etc) and dispute when Samsung sell something iffy. As it stands it could be the end of March by the time I get everything I paid for on the 14th January!!!
0 Likes
JamesStevenson
Explorer
Options
It's shocking the fact that I've had to get in contact with them regarding this is a joke as well can understand some deliverys being late a day or two with covid but paying for something you don't even know when it will arrive is taking the *****, plus they are saying its a limited edition colour? It's a plastic backplate not like they are spraying the whole phone, I'm actually thinking of just cancelling my order & stick with my s20 ultra
0 Likes
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

In respect of the buds and the tag - I've been told two stories;

I was told they needed to be by remdemption on the Samsung redeem website - My concern with this, is if I allow 5 weeks for my phone to arrive, I will not inside the remdemption period. I contacted the promotions team and they reiterated this. 

I then read the T and C's and it states that if you ordered from Samsung.com there was no need to redeem and the gifts will be delivered in 45 days - I pointed this out to promotions team and they changed Thier tune and told me no need to remdeem. 

The reality is, this release has been the most unorganised and uninformed release of any handset I have ever experienced - Poor show by Samsung and these messages prove that. 

Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

Deleted my message, 

0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

Deleted my message.

Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

Deleted my message.

0 Likes
Olkaos
Pioneer
Options

Deleted my message.

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
if you ordered from Samsung you have 28 days from receiving it to return for any reason.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
you can return it for any reason if ordered from Samsung, colour included (within 28 days of receiving the device that is).
0 Likes
Chrismartin1992
Explorer
Options
You are correct in saying that there was some confusion that allowed you to select a date of 28th/29th, but it was very clear on the pre ordering screens that this would not be the case for the exclusive colours. It specifically said allow 2-4 weeks extra for delivery, I don't really understand why people seem surprised/frustrated.