Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Just checked  my order and its now finally preparing for dispatch 😊
65 REPLIES 65
BrianJones
Journeyman
Options
during the Unpacked event on the 14th January. The website also gave me a delivery date of 29th January when ordering and then changed to 5 weeks on the confirmation email the day after I ordered.
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

Excellent - Which colour did you go for, and do you have any of the freebies yet ? 

Vinny. 

0 Likes
BrianJones
Journeyman
Options
Ear Phones and Tag came yesterday (Tuesday 02nd). navy blue 512GB
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
I got the update yesterday; no phone yet, but have now heard from Samsung and DPD today saying delivery by Friday.
BrianJones
Journeyman
Options
Update - Navy Blue 512Gb ordered during unpacked event. Delivery confirmed by DPD for Friday 5th.
StuPenguin
Navigator
Options
did you get the phone finally? because mine is marked as preparing dispatch. so excited 🤪
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

If that was @me Stu - Nah, still customising ! 

Glad yours is on the way ! 

Vinny. 

0 Likes
StuPenguin
Navigator
Options
sorry to hear, hopefully soon. haven't got any e-mail or specific date for delivery, but gave me a little hope 😇
0 Likes
Vinny1511
Pioneer
Options

I'm sure it'll come at some point ! 

There doesn't appear to be a logical approach to the way they are being dispatched and Sam'dung' won't comment - So I just need to remain patient (For now) but I'm chuffed you guys are all getting yours !! 

sundai
Pioneer
Options
So looked at my DPD tracker and it's saying the parcel is "due for delivery Thursday". Fingers crossed that's accurate! What a treat that will be!