Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ridiculous

(Topic created on: 12-03-2022 12:53 AM)
Brazuca
Explorer
Options
I pre-ordered S22 ultra on the 10th of February and been told that it will be delivered on the 25th of Feb. On the 25th I got an email and the phone will be delivered on the 11th March... the 11th of March was yesterday... I have received no email telling me what's going on and everytime I track my order it just saying ordered place and processing. 

What's going on? 

7 REPLIES 7
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Lots of us are in the same boat.
On the 10th March mine was supposed to be delivered
Customer unsupportive flatly refused to give me anything other than its not been shipped
Spent an hour on the phone with them and got absolutely no where. Basically tried their best to stop me cancelling and deliberately obstructive
It's a shame as I always had a good experience
Now it's all third party companies that couldn't care less that deal with all this now
Quick to take your money and then once they have it they are in control then.
As you can imagine, I'm still raging about my experience. Or lack of it
Brazuca
Explorer
Options
It's really bad especially that we have been promised that it will delivered by the 25th of Feb or by the most 11th of March. They are just money grabbing at this point. However my issue that I received no email as of now telling where's my phone or whats happening. Its just frustrating
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yeah I know how you feel. I know if and when I get the phone I will enjoy it
But the customer support is atrocious. Honestly dealing with HTC when they were around were terrible. But at least I got to speak properly to someone eventually.
But my experience on the phone was truly unacceptable. Dealing with customers doesn't need to be that way.
I'm Laid back and quite placid
But to get me as annoyed as I have been means the customer experience from Samsung has truly failed in a major way
Mobz
Voyager
Options
I feel for you guys! That's shocking. I must have gotten lucky! I mean i pre-ordered mine on like 22nd Feb, was given expected date of 7th March, and by some miracle i had it delivered by 28th Feb!
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I like @Mobz was fortunate to recieve mine which came a little earlier than expected.

I was told the 25/2/22 and received the phone on the 21/2/22.

I did look at the Graphite colour but eventually opted for the Phantom Black.

I totally understand and appreciate that when we place our orders for a new phone there is an anticipation of excitement after being drawn in by what we've seen in the Samsung Unpacked Event or in other sources.

Then if a delay(s) happen that chips away at the excitement.

Most appreciate that occasionally things can go wrong but then it's down to what the company does that instills confidence back into the product and customer service.

Communication is key.

In regards to the Samsung Online Shop Team I have spoken to this department quite a few times,  and like many call centres the level of service given can be down to the agent you get. 

I've had both good and poor support from this department myself.

Sometimes politely ending the call and then ringing back can bring about a better end result.

I truly hope that you guys receive your much anticipated phone's as fast as possible. 🤞

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Good old Samsung it's a shame Samsung are acting this way probably holding them back with all the problems and returns there getting but Samsung will never admit to that
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Good old Samsung it's a shame Samsung are acting this way but Samsung are probably holding them back with all the problems and returns there getting at the moment but Samsung will never admit to that or Samsung have not got a clue what there doing !! You decide..
either way it's not fair on there customers who have spent big money on this phone and Samsung have no idea when you will get it !!
0 Likes