Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revolut Offer

(Topic created on: 20-01-2024 08:58 AM)
Eb15
Apprentice
Options

I'm trying to order the S24 Ultra and want to avail of the 15% off & free S6 watch. The only discount I'm getting is for trading in my s22 ultra so wondering if the 15% off is claimed back afterwards given that's how you claim for the watch.

The screen I'm in has 3 offers..but you can't select any it looks like all apply.. so really I'm confused at when the 15% is given as it doesn't give any further details.. any help would be appreciated..

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You need to speak to revolut as they are offering you 15% off
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Check your revolut app on how the 15% works. May be it's a cashback after a period of purchase.
0 Likes
Eb15
Apprentice
Options

Thanks but it seems to be an offer issued by Samsung to Revolut customers as its not available on Samsungs website unless you click through link on Revolut. Revolut doesn't mention this particular offer at any stage beforehand.

0 Likes
Eb15
Apprentice
Options

Thanks yeah see its not mentioned on Revolut..only on Samsung when you cluck through from Revolut. Maybe you are right though and certain amount of time has to pass before getting that. Either way I'm going to just order..thanks for your help

Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

When you click on the 15% offer, is it giving you a discount code?

If yes, then you apply this code in checkout using the Redeem Vouchers option (about half way down the checkout screen in very very small writing) 🫣
0 Likes
Chistery
Pathfinder
Options
With my 15% discount, the price was already discounted, just needed to click through, so no code necessary.
0 Likes