Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Samsung Upgrade Lounge

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 04:17 PM)
mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options
Samsung seems to be having issues AGAIN with the Upgrade Lounge. I can't access it at all. It just comes up with 'Technical Difficulties'...

I'm S21 Ultra -> S22 Series

Anyone managed to get through?
28 REPLIES 28
neikosr0x
Journeyman
Options

well apparently, after I contacted Samsung, and afterwards Klarna; Klarna told me that the reason is that their system hasn't approved my upgrade, and according to the agent they are currently having some issues because a lot of people is facing the same issue. they have no ETA and it wasn't due to my Credit score because mine is well over 900, the agent couldn't give me a proper answer other than they are aware of an issue that is affecting a huge number of people and they are working on a "fix". To me, this is just shady, it will probably fix itself after the 25 or after the promotion ends. Thanks, Samsung and Klarna for playing your customers with false advertisements. 

0 Likes
BazSum
Explorer
Options

It's an absolute joke! I've been part of the upgrade program since the S9 and every year there has been some kind of issue! Every year I say I'm not doing it again but always do cos I want the latest phone 😂, hopefully they get this sorted sooner rather than later as I can be very impatient 😂 

npritch
Explorer
Options
Seriously thinking about giving up, sticking with the S21 and seeing what else comes out later in the year.
neikosr0x
Journeyman
Options

I don't understand why Samsung or Klarna would refuse to make money lol... completely ignoring its customer base tied to their contracts.

0 Likes
mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options

Still no resolution - every time I ring Samsung they basically just tell me to go away 😕 Very poor...

0 Likes
lordhawkwind
Journeyman
Options

Just received the standard email from Samsung saying my order was high risk and I broke their T&Cs. Funnily enough they told me to repurchase. It also says I should reorder using a cognito window in chrome for some reason. Klarna are now in the process or reimbursing my deposit. Will try one more time and then that's it.

0 Likes
Youngysenior
First Poster
Options

Mine is the opposite, I try to order Burgendy and get offered white.🤷🏻‍♂️

0 Likes
GstarSs
First Poster
Options

Hopeless system by Samsung - where loyalty ends up in a queue and then only to present errors when trying to checkout. Customer service are "working on it"... not good enough, take my order and process it 4 me and save me chasing a dead horse every 2 hours....

0 Likes
Reno42
First Poster
Options

This worked, I tried with edge and it let me in straight away, thanks!

0 Likes