Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Samsung Upgrade Lounge

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 04:17 PM)
mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options
Samsung seems to be having issues AGAIN with the Upgrade Lounge. I can't access it at all. It just comes up with 'Technical Difficulties'...

I'm S21 Ultra -> S22 Series

Anyone managed to get through?
28 REPLIES 28
TelB0y
Explorer
Options

I received an email from Samsung saying my window is now open, I try to access the lounge to upgrade but get greeted with an error saying I'm not eligible! Is Samsung trying to ***** people off AGAIN

0 Likes
Sagi83
Apprentice
Options

Same thing for me @TelB0y , minus the e-mail that I didn't get

0 Likes
BazSum
Explorer
Options

Mine is just saying wrong credentials, 😔 

mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options
Where did u guys find your agreement number? Mine still says wrong credentials
0 Likes
neikosr0x
Journeyman
Options

Really bad support from samsung today... absolutely bad.

BazSum
Explorer
Options

I got mine from the klarna app and it is on the monthly emails too, I've not had an email yet to say my upgrade window is open and I am also getting the "wrong credentials" hopefully it's sorted soon, 

0 Likes
theroninhunter
Pathfinder
Options
I got rejected by Klarna for the 3rd year in a row, Samsung has lost me as an upgrade client.

I've managed to get my S22+ on Virgin Media on the same day with a credit search. Clearly Klarna has a problem with me only as other credit applications have been successful
0 Likes
mattybuk1
Pioneer
Options
I still couldn't get through this morning so I've raised a ticket with Samsung Shop. Who knows when this will be resolved...
0 Likes
npritch
Explorer
Options

Same here. Anyone had any joy with the "Wrong Credentials" thing yet?

0 Likes
BazSum
Explorer
Options

Nope, I've been on live chat with both Samsung and klarna and both say I need to contact the other, klarna are saying its because Samsung have not approved your order through Klarna website and to go back to them, I'm just off the phone again to someone who didn't have a clue what I was talking about but have taken my details and said someone will be in touch. Tbh I'm not that convinced that someone will sort it any time soon as no one seems to understand what's going on and I feel like an ***** every time I try to explain what's going on... 😂 

0 Likes