Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre order received without watch.

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 06:28 PM)
Dontikka
Pioneer
Options
Received my S24 Ultra pre order yesterday without the watch inside. Watch was supposed to be delivered with the phone on same day. Watch and the strap are listed in the package list (the printed paper comes in the package) but those weren't inside the box. Shop app shows all items have been delivered. Contacted Samsung and they have no clue. Anyone in the same situation?
Please advise and thank you!
0 Likes
162 REPLIES 162
bjnm
Navigator
Options
Just a wee update, got the ultra now, took video of unboxing, invoice only showing the one item (ultra) so looks like I'll be waiting a little longer for the watch ☹️ little disappointed when I opened the seals, phone was covered in fingerprints and no protection to the back of the phone or the lens, screen was covered tho, it's charging at the mo so I'll need to give it a good look over, initial thought is it may be a return but might just be a careless packer.
It's got a nice feel to it, can't wait to do the smart switch 👍
0 Likes
Bryce M
First Poster
Options

I added the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic to my order to take advantage of the $150 credit, plus an additional $100 instant credit.  I selected all the options, added it to my cart, everything.  Phone arrived, no watch.  Turned out the watch was "deleted" when I check out.  I've talked to 4 Samsung reps today.  2 of them said, it probably somehow got deleted.  One offered $150 rebate, another one, a supervisor, said all they could do is have me return the phone and reorder everything to get the promo.  I'm ***** sorry?

0 Likes
lprobs
Explorer
Options

I have just had my S24 ultra delivered and both the free watch and strap were both missing from the package. After speaking to customer services and being on hold for 45 minutes. I should have an update in an hour . A ticket has been raised and I have received a confirmation email to say that the FOC items were missing from the package. Fingers crossed.

Dontikka
Pioneer
Options
What does your packing list says bro? Is your watch listed on the paper you receive inside the package?
And also what does your order status say in samsung shop app?
0 Likes
lprobs
Explorer
Options

My packing slip says all items were supposed to be in the box so watch and strap should have been in the sealed box. Online still says your order is on the way so has not updated to delivered.

0 Likes
Dontikka
Pioneer
Options
100% similar scenario as mine bro. Online will update in 1 or 2 days as delivered and you'll even receive a mail saying order completed with a tax invoice attached. They told me that they've requested for CCTV footage from picking and packing but I know it's a lie. They are just buying time. We'll receive items eventually but it will take time. Let's keep updating each other.
lprobs
Explorer
Options

Yes will do mate. I think there are a lot more unhappy customers out there that have not received the watch either. Will see how things  go. I have not even opened the phone yet as awaiting outcome as might return for refund. I have also paid by credit card so am covered if they refuse the return.

bjnm
Navigator
Options
See they're now offering £100 if you don't have a trade in since watch offer expired, got the £30 app store voucher via the ultra👍
0 Likes
LeeStrong
Explorer
Options

In the same boat here - Missing watch/strap and support are no longer responding.

sammy-boy
Explorer
Options

Had the same thing happen to me - Galaxy S24 Ultra delivered but no watch/band, however packing list has all three listed. I contacted chat support and got the following reply:

Picture1.png

Sounds hopeful. Will keep you posted.

0 Likes