kay202020
Apprentice
Options
Any one facing problems with their pre order for the note 20 ultra
81 REPLIES 81
Members_3ME9WY7
First Poster
Options
I waited in all day but got a text at 5pm saying my delivery will be on the 28th but got offered a £50 voucher to spend online due to stock shortages
0 Likes
Members_3ME9WY7
First Poster
Options
my text from Samsung
0 Likes
Members_3ME9WY7
First Poster
Options
Dear valued Samsung customer, due to stock shortages your order is now being prepared for dispatch on 28th August, you do not need to do anything and will receive an SMS prior to delivery. By way of an apology to a loyal customer we will send you a 50 GBP good will gesture to be redeemed on our samsung.com website on any future purchase after completion of your order. We thank you for your patience during these challenging times.
0 Likes
Ramp157
Journeyman
Options

I got email stating my phone will arrive on the 20th, checked Dpd tracker it says awaiting item. Not good poor show, this is the 10th phone I’ve ordered from Samsung. What a let down.

0 Likes
akudja
First Poster
Options

5 min ago I received message today from DPD that the phone will be delivered today and I have time slot.

0 Likes
CrisChapman
Apprentice
Options

In the same boat. 

Pre-order 16/8 (paid extra for 10:30am delivery) 

Despatch notification 19/8

Delivery 20/8

Didn't turn up!

Rang and promised definitely 21st.

Didnt turn up! 

Rang last night and spent 1hr 'discussing' with customer care. (who I'm sure was not in th UK as he kept quoting dollars and cent) 

He confirmed there is definitely NOT a stock shortage and my parcel is in the warehouse but not yet despatched. Even though I was told on Wednesday and Thursday it had been. DPD confirmed that the booking was made by Samsung and delivery label created but they didn't release the parcel to the DPD collection service. 

When I pushed customer services further for an explanation, He stopped short of admitting there has been a delay/recall on it but it was heavily suggested. 

"we understand that customers waiting for our flagship model have not yet received their parcels and experienced delays". 

When pushed, is it a recall? he couldn't answer yes or no. 

I get issues. Technology is technology, it goes wrong. I don't mind if it's delayed to make it better. But at least own it Samsung. Don't leave loyal customers sat at home for 2 days waiting for the postman when you know it isn't coming.

I've seen some of you have had notifications for Monday? I've still got nothing other than the one attached saying 20th. And customer care wouldn't confirm any delivery dates at all. Other than "we'll send you a despatch notification when it leaves us and reaches DPD" 

I've had every single flagship since S2 and for the first time I'm thinking I'll let Samsung crack on without me as a customer. 

0 Likes
CrisChapman
Apprentice
Options

Did you call them? Or did they just offer the £50 via text/email?

0 Likes
TitanXT
Apprentice
Options

UPDATE:

Got email last night saying will be deliverd on Monday. Not good enough.

Went to sleep, called samsung early this morning and complained about the no show, asked them to deliver today or I am cancelling my order altogether, 2hrs later phone is in my hands! AH. They also offered me eVoucher compensation.

NB. They confirmed the delay was due to an error in their logistics department and apologised.

Hope this might help some of you... if you dont ask you dont get.

0 Likes
CrisChapman
Apprentice
Options

Support@samsunguk.zendesk.com

Members_yNsBR7S
First Poster
Options

Inhabe had the same issue I have been offered £50 in gift vouchers 

0 Likes