Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order stuck in preparing dispatch

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 12:25 PM)
WilliamPride22
Apprentice
Options

Placed an order nearly two weeks ago and I requested next day delivery and my phone did not arrive. I have phoned up several times about this and now wish my order to be cancelled. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
What Model of phone was it?
0 Likes
WilliamPride22
Apprentice
Options

Galaxy A52 5g

0 Likes
StephK1
Options

Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with your order, @WilliamPride22. To cancel your order, you can follow the guide on the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/returns-and-cancellations/can-i-cancel-my-order/

Alternatively, you can reach out to the Online Shop Team on 0330 726 7467, they will be able to take a look into this for you. 🙂

0 Likes
Options
This is bang out of order... Samsung should be ashamed of themselves... Customers normally order a phone because their current phone has died... this is 2021 and there is no excuse for this type of delay... Compensation should be offered from Samsung for the delay...
WilliamPride22
Apprentice
Options

I have been in contact multiple times. First I tried to find out why my order was still stuck in the 'preparing dispatch phase. All I got was I will email for you and then update you in 24-48hrs. Guess what no update or explanation for why my order hasn't been dispatched.

It has nearly been two weeks and my order has not moved out of preparing dispatch.. I also called up about cancelling and again all I got from the online shop support was I will email someone internal and update you please allow24-48hrs. 

This is ridiculous can someone please actually do!!