Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ombudsman complaints

(Topic created on: 09-04-2024 07:49 AM)
Kalpes
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone, Do you know is there a ombudsman for complaints regarding a refund for a order with was not delivered by samsung.  I have been chasing this for last 7 months now and its frustrating. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AntS
Options

Hi @Kalpes , I imagine it would be frustrating -- 7 months is quite some time for a refund. What was the product you ordered? Any reasons you've given for the lack of delivery and delay to the refund? And which country are you based in?

0 Likes
Kalpes
First Poster
Options

Hi Ants,

It was French door refrigerator and the Order number: ***** and Samsung Reference Number: *****. This refrigerator  was scheduled for deliver 4 time and I had to wait whole day but nothing showed up. After complaining about this the case manager suggested to cancel the order and the refund will be processed and since then nothing has been done. The case manager has not responded for last 2 months now. Every time have called the agent said that the case manager will contact me. 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Cheers @Kalpes!

I've edited out the reference numbers from your post as they're classed as personal info that's best not shared on a public platform.

That order number (beginning 'AU') indicates that you're based in Australia. Me and the team here don't have access to Samsung Australia systems, so we wouldn't be able to look into this one for you. Of course you're always welcome here in the UK & Ireland Samsung Community, but there's also a Samsung Australia Community here: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/australia/ct-p/au?profile.language=en&page=1&tab=recent_topics where I reckon you'd be more likely to get the attention and advice that's relevant to you (especially in this situation).