Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Klarna early repayment S20+ upgrade program trade in

(Topic created on: 17-01-2021 05:39 PM)
Fobss
Pioneer
Options

Hi guys I'm currently on the upgrade program through Klarna I have £595.10 left to pay however I am trying to pay this amount using the instuctions provided by klarna which is to send payment to the given sort code and account no. witht the provided reference, but it keeps bouncing back I have tried twice now so  they told me to contact my bank as my bank may be blocking it however my bank tells me that nothing has been blocked as far as they know so now im very lost as klarna is also confused on top of that i need to make sure this phone is fully paid for as i am going to trade it in with the samsung trade in and i have read you cant send in a phone that is under th eupgrade program so i made this post as maybe someone has gone through this before and is able to provide help 

thanks

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options

That's great and thanks for taking the time to reply. Ironically I've just read a post on here where a Samsung advisor from CS has suggested using a PC and use Google Chrome, clear cache and login to Samsung lounge and go through the process on that. Which I do believe have had the best results.  I've downloaded Google Chrome on my device (S20+) so will try that first and if that doesn't work then I'll look into using a PC. 

0 Likes