Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Switching from Samsung Upgrade to Samsung Flex

(Topic created on: 20-01-2024 02:33 PM)
dmc9
Student
Options

Hello,

I was on the Samsung upgrade program in the UK (through Klarna) which is now changed to Samsung Flex apparently, I was invited to upgrade to the new S24 Ultra which I have done.  

I just want to check that I will be sending back my S23 Ultra and that my payments for that will be settled with Klarna as it used to be on the old upgrade program, I just want to be sure as we are all now switching to the new Samsung Flex system. Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Yes, when you send the device back, the loan with Klarna will be settled, and you continue on Flex.

How did you manage to get the upgrade? As most of us are not eligible until 1 Feb

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Yes, when you send the device back, the loan with Klarna will be settled, and you continue on Flex.

How did you manage to get the upgrade? As most of us are not eligible until 1 Feb
0 Likes
dmc9
Student
Options
Thats good to hear, I have no idea, they sent me an upgrade email and loan number as usual that said I wasn't eligible till Feb then a few hours later got a second email and loan number that let me upgrade that day
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Brilliant
0 Likes
kev_cooke76
Explorer
Options
I had the same issue, no email etc. If you login to your klarna account you can get your current number from there. I checked mine and it had a -1 at the end of the number just removed that and used the rest of the code on the Samsung upgrade check your status url and I could then pick to upgrade to flex. However decided not to, the cost for the 14month term is so much more than I am paying now for the 23 ultra which is the same price handset as the 24 and I don't want to tie in for 26 months. I feel they have dropped the ball on this one.
richigarth
First Poster
Options
Hi, I am on the Samsung upgrade program, but I see posts about it's changed to Samsung flex? I haven't been changed to the flex and I haven't had the email telling me my upgrade window is open? I'm fairly confused and waiting to upgrade,can anyone help? Thanks
0 Likes
mAz86
Journeyman
Options
I've literally gone through the same thing today. Followed the email and got my upgrade inc trading in my current phone. Called customer service to ask about what happens with my Klarna balance (wish I had thought to before buying) and no one has been able to give me a definite answer
0 Likes
Kickidee
First Poster
Options
I had issues logging in, been on hold for 40min. Looked here saw your reply. Looked at klarna - fail. Removed the -1 at the end - success!!! Thank you!!!