Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you use the Watch6 voucher code?

(Topic created on: 21-01-2024 04:40 AM)
Members_nL4ACtn
Journeyman
Options

I've pre-ordered the s24 Ultra and received the voucher, but it didn't reduce the watch price when applying the voucher at checkout.

How do you use the voucher? 

Thanks

W

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
RPB100
Voyager
Options
The order sounds a bit mixed up - for most you get the code then pre-order your S24 and as part of that transaction, the Watch 6 is included for free.
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
You're suppose to use it before checkout by using the code S24GW I'm not sure if it's possible to claim it after the order is made
0 Likes
Members_nL4ACtn
Journeyman
Options

Thesis both. Looks like I will have to cancel my order and re-do, which is a nuisance because I got the 5% discount from using the shop for the first time.

Grr, that's really frustrating.

0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Try and contact Samsung im not sure if they can help but it's worth a try
0 Likes
Prg77
Explorer
Options
It looks as though you will be able to claim through the claims portal. The t and c include samsung.com and state that you can't claim if you've already received one so presuming they will send it after validating https://samsungoffers.claims/sam/giftwatch6/en-GB
Members_nL4ACtn
Journeyman
Options

Thanks ynneL, but I haven't been able to contact  Samsung - the live chat is just FAQs.  I can't cancel my order because the shopping app just crashes.

I've seen in another post  that the watch can be claimed separately through this link:

https://samsungoffers.claims/sam/giftwatch6/en-GB

Really frustrating experience from Samsung.

0 Likes
RPB100
Voyager
Options
I cancelled and reordered with the codes and still got the 5% discount for first shop order.
Members_nL4ACtn
Journeyman
Options

Thanks Ren, I'll try that.

The online help just told me you couldn't use the code for the watch and get the 5% app discount. I'm getting really annoyed by this messing about - the app is rubbish, the customer service is rubbish. Fingers crossed for the phone ...

0 Likes
Greenmum1
Pioneer
Options
Or you could try clearing your cookies and doing it again
0 Likes