Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green/burgundy stock

(Topic created on: 12-02-2022 11:14 AM)
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options

Um, why can't I order the S22 ultra 256 in green/burgundy surely if this is a pre-order even if I don't get one on launch I should still be allowed to preorder right? Even live chat seems a bit confused. Is there gonna be anymore stock before preorder is over? 

20220212_101729.jpg

9 REPLIES 9
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options
I've been trying to upgrade to the burgundy one too. It would seem I get an error after submitting the condition of my old phone when I select the 256gb version and in turn wont allow me to proceed to checkout. Though I found if I selected the 512gb version, it would send me to the next page and add it to the cart. It would seem that the 256gb version is so popular that the system will lock you out (most likely because samsung has reach the maximum limit for pre-order for that particular option) and in turn will not allow you to select that option.  Strangely though, if you were to select the same model, colour and storage and the site as if you were a new customer then that option is available!

With all the hassle and trouble a lot of customers have had already trying to upgrade through the upgrade program, I'm going to leave it a few days if not a week until I order.

Hope this helps 👍
0 Likes
Jamsterdm
Helping Hand
Options
I'm trying as a new customer not logged in. It's so weird tho, apple wouldn't just 'out of stock' preorder items. I now run a risk of do I order a black 256 and just be half happy with it, or risk waiting a few days to hope for more green and then potentially the whole 256gb sku go out of stock.
Rock in a hard place and live chat are well, not helpful.
0 Likes
BigE1983
Journeyman
Options

I too am trying to pre-order the Green Ultra 256Gb version, not through an upgrade but just in general. I should have ordered the other day but forgot, it’s my own fault but now frustratingly it’s out of stock. I tried using the online chat twice to ask if they’ll get anymore pre-order stock in, but after it counted down over 100 people in the queue it just binned me off and said the chat had ended before I even got to ask someone so I gave up. So looks like I’ll be missing out on the pre-order gift. 

0 Likes
BigE1983
Journeyman
Options

Agreed I don’t think this would happen with Apple, I’ve never seen pre-orders go out of stock with them. I am in the same boat as yourself, tempted to just go with the black as I will put a case on the back anyway. Although I’d then feel I am settling for 2nd best and considering I’d be financing it over probably 3years it’s a long time to be stuck with it if I had any regrets. I’ve signed up for the stock alerts but I’m not getting my hopes up.

0 Likes
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options
Just checked on Samsung official website and there is still stock of the burgundy colour.
BigE1983
Journeyman
Options

Thanks TommyTizzle appreciated, I may consider this colour instead.

BigE1983
Journeyman
Options

I’ve just ordered the 256Gb Burgundy, so I’m happy with that over the black. Thanks again for the mention of this earlier 👍

TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options
The burgundy 😍 👌 both that and the green are probably the most popular colour choice at the moment. I do like the exclusive colours but unfortunately, they are not available to pre-order if you're upgrading on the upgrade program. 😕

Glad you're happy with the choice, I'm sure the burgundy will look even better when it's in your hands and I'm pleased to have helped 😊
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That sucks, I waited for ages and they cut me off 3 times as I got to me, so fustrating

No trying to rub it in but after 4. 5 hours or running around, with refreshes and I got my Green one ordered
0 Likes