Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock alert - green s22 ultra with 1TB?

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 11:23 AM)
Douby
First Poster
Options

Hi all! I am looking to upgrade to the green s22 ultra with 1TB ( I use alot of storage :winking-face: ) but it's out of stock. Does anyone know how long it takes usually till its back in stock. Also what colour do you think is the best? I always get black so thought could do for a change this time.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I prefer black too and they are easier to sell on if you don't trade in but my new phone is a different colour depending on what angle you look at it. It's called Ocean Blue/Blue and looks fairly cool because of the paint effect on the shell.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Douby 

Choosing an exclusive colour may bring about put of stock and or extended delivery schedules.

I was originally interested in the Graphite.

However I opted for the Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra in Phantom Black.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Bill63
Explorer
Options

The one terabyte s22 Ultras are back in stock just ordered one about 2 hours ago

0 Likes
nicjames2017
First Poster
Options

i am waiting on the 1TB to be back in stock as well

0 Likes
Cha0sXStrikerX
First Poster
Options

It is back in stock in the UK store

0 Likes
kirvedx
First Poster
Options

Ugh, I wish since this is preorder that they would just let you preorder the storage configuration you want and with a simple understanding that you might have to wait longer, especially if they plan on putting more in stock.

I'd like to think if you don't have the option to buy it, its because it's not going to be back in stock for the release at this point. That was the logic behind my preorder today.

I'm upgrading from a Note 20 Ultra 5g (128GB) Mystic Black to a S22 Ultra 512GB Phantom Black, the 1TB model is out of stock at this time.

I'm a little nervous because I've always had a Note, and I only just got my Note 20 Ultra from Ebay (pristine condition).  Yet, I'm told the S-Device in Ultra is now the official Note replacement, and I wanted to get on that upgrade cycle. I don't like the lack of an SD card slot when there's these little discrepencies in what configuration I'm able to buy.

I wish they'd be clear with a note that it will be in stock soon - or perhaps a sign up to be notified when it is.. none of that was provided when I purchased from Samsung directly.

0 Likes
HunT1
Apprentice
Options
Graphite 1TB is put of stock when will it ba back I was contemplating for about 3days and came to a conclusion to buy it today but when I went online it was out of stock. Any idea when it will be restocked?
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@HunT1 

The Samsung Team here do not have access to the systems needed to check on availability.

You'll need to call the Samsung Online Shop Team for your area and or periodically keep checking the Samsung Online Shop page.

I wish all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
HunT1
Apprentice
Options
It's ok I've ordered the black one was gonna get something different but oh well