Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Z Fold 2 Customised Order ETA

(Topic created on: 17-09-2020 06:12 PM)
LTZE
Explorer
Options

Hi all,

I ordered a customised Z fold 2 on the 1st of September in the UK along with the case. I've got a message saying the case is being delivered tomorrow. I just wondered if anyone else has ordered one with the custom hinge and had any update on the 3/5 week delivery for the handset??

0 Likes
60 REPLIES 60
glac
Explorer
Options
ah me too, officially three weeks we've waited tomorrow then. hope it comes soon for all of us!
sammiesung
Apprentice
Options

Hi Guys, thanks for starting this forum. i have also ordered the galaxy z fold 2 with metallic custom hinge on the 1st. it has been three weeks so i decided to call their CS for a eta. i have been told i will have to wait another 2 weeks for my phone they think it will arrive after the 2nd 😭😭. have any of you guys tried calling for a eta? 

glac
Explorer
Options
wow! that's annoying. I have tried calling but they haven't been much help to me. I don't mind waiting another two weeks but anything more is ridiculous
LTZE
Explorer
Options
I rang but just got told the same 3 to 5 weeks. they weren't too helpful really...still customising..
0 Likes
Members_ian1cpe
First Poster
Options

Did you get the buds free with it?

0 Likes
glac
Explorer
Options
not sure how accurate it is as their customer service doesn't always provide the most accurate information. I called just now for a update and I was told we should receive a email in the next 48 hours with a delivery date for our phones. could you guys also please call and ask for a eta? to see if they say the same
0 Likes
LTZE
Explorer
Options
I'll give them a ring today and let you know what they say 👍🏻
0 Likes
LTZE
Explorer
Options
Just called them this morning and they can't give me any more of an update than 3/5 weeks. She just said I would get a notification from DPD when it's on its way. I ordered on the 1st so I'm only 3 and a half weeks in haha.
0 Likes
glac
Explorer
Options
i appreciate you calling. it looks like the person I spoke to wasn't giving me accurate information. it's just the waiting game for us then
0 Likes
LTZE
Explorer
Options
This might sound awful, but I feel like I've spent an awful lot of money (full up) pre-ordering this phone and I'm not getting any updates - or maybe I'm just being impatient haha!