Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch6 promotion

(Topic created on: 31-03-2024 01:58 PM)
Jake_HarveyUK
First Poster
Options

Preordered the S24+ in January, recieved the phone on release, was informed the watch and strap would arrive at the same time, and they were on the item list in my parcel, however neither of the items came with the phone. Spent every spare chance I've had since then to chase it up, multiple interactions on the samsung online chat, where I was informed in my first interaction that the watch was set to be delivered at a later date, and that it was sitting in the warehouse until then. Futher interactions either left me without advice or a solution, often claiming the'd get back to me, this never happened. Finally had an interaction that gave me the email for the promotion team. Emailed them, was told they were the wrong people. Phoned the samsung store, had a long call where they once again said they'd get back to me, but were skeptical with my claim as apparently this was the only instance of my contact attempts on record. I have screenshots from notable conversations and emails to back all this up. Only now have I found out through the forums - not direct contact from samsung themselves in the last 2 months - that there was the claim promotion site. I was never informed, and you're more than welcome to say it was available for me to find, but I'll happily argue the 20 or so online chats, emails I sent, and calls I had would've been prime opportunities to recieve the web address before the end of the promotion period.

So when can someone give me the item I've been promised without the unnecessary loopholes to avoid giving it to me??

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Members_3oYNWDI
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20240331_172814_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_172819_Email.jpg

0 Likes
Members_3oYNWDI
First Poster
Options

It's finally en route 

0 Likes
Jake_HarveyUK
First Poster
Options
Glad it's worked for you, I've been told it was already sent and I won't be getting mine
0 Likes