Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch 6 classic - order/delivery delays

(Topic created on: 04-08-2023 02:27 PM)
TaWasNeUK
Pioneer
Options

Hmmmmmm pretty pi*#edoff that I get an email at saying sorry to inform you that your order been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances come on same I pre-ordered this well in advance so what's going on?

Should have been to day 😡🤬
20 REPLIES 20
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Was your order for the silver colour?
0 Likes
TaWasNeUK
Pioneer
Options
No it was not
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@TaWasNeUK  Know  it  will be  frustrating, have you been given another date yet?  Whilst ideally more specific information would be welcomed sometimes delays cannot be avoided.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
TaWasNeUK
Pioneer
Options
No not yet paid for today as well it's not the point take your money and don't deliver on time that's the point and keep that money for the for the early morning delivery
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@TaWasNeUK  Should be compensated for non Fulfilment of early delivery,  may need  to contact Samsung Support.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Cupoftea
Explorer
Options
I got the same email on Fri,and again today saying due to unforseen circumstances it has been delayed. I dont know how long this delay is? I ordered the 40mm in gold. Very frustrating and disappointing.🤬
JerryS
Voyager
Options
I feel the pain. My silver Bluetooth 47mm 6 classic was due to arrive today. As not been updated I checked with support yesterday who said delivery still due today. At 9am this morning in comes the "unforeseen circumstances" email saying delivery will be up to two more weeks. Delays happen but what really irks me is the total lack of communication prior to delivery day, I'd arranged to be at home especially. Customer support seem to have no idea what's going on. It was the same buying S22 and S23 Ultras
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
I ordered my watch the day it was released. Was due to be delivered today and surprisingly I got a message today that it has been delayed until 22nd August.
Really bad customer service tbh. 
Is anyone else facing similar issues 
0 Likes
JerryS
Voyager
Options
Yep same for me, ordered the day after release, was due yesterday, got the email 9am yesterday. It is bad, its the total lack of communication beforehand that gets me as I'd arranged to be at home to take delivery
0 Likes