Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 6 classic - order/delivery delays

(Topic created on: 04-08-2023 02:27 PM)
TaWasNeUK
Pioneer
Options

Hmmmmmm pretty pi*#edoff that I get an email at saying sorry to inform you that your order been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances come on same I pre-ordered this well in advance so what's going on?

Should have been to day 😡🤬
20 REPLIES 20
Members_mJmlBqz
First Poster
Options

I am in exactly the same boat and same watch, now due by 22nd August but no prior communication until i had to contact them.

JerryS
Voyager
Options
Sorry to hear that it's really frustrating
CHRIS-F
Navigator
Options
I ordered the 47mm silver with eco leather carmel strap I got the email to say delayed then the over day just the leather strap comes 🤔
TaWasNeUK
Pioneer
Options
Got my on Tuesday which was nice look nice and runs lovely
0 Likes
superuser3
Student
Options
Me too I've experienced the same thing. I ordered mine on 10/08 for next day delivery and now its been delayed due to "unforeseen circumstances". Clearly the item is out of stock but they want as many people to order as possible for revenue so they are misleading us. Had they have had a note on their website to say an eta on delivery I would have understood.
superuser3
Student
Options
Me too I've experienced the same thing. I ordered mine on 10/08 for next day delivery and now its been delayed due to "unforeseen circumstances". Clearly the item is out of stock but they want as many people to order as possible for revenue so they are misleading us. Had they have had a note on their website to say an eta on delivery I would have understood.

I ordered the Galaxy Watch 6 43mm in black.
TaWasNeUK
Pioneer
Options
I have to get in touch on Monday to talk about some form of compensation because had broken the written contact so will find out, On Monday morning
shafri
Journeyman
Options

Hi, did you receive your order ? Samsung as a Tech company but screwed in online business globaly it seems, here in Malaysia I face the similar frustration, I ordered the W6 classic LTE black and a pair of bud 2 pro, it appear inStock in their website, but going into the 2nd week still ,preparing order, I intend to cancel but the cancel option already disappeared , I call the CS and was told their terms 2-6 weeks , which was a tiny font down there and I can't cancel as per CS, I plan to wait another week and will call the CS, if they try to be funny I'll refer to the trade Tribunal,  had been a long Samsung user but if this is the way they di business it's time to go to different brand

0 Likes
nybor
First Poster
Options
I have ordered the S23 and delivery was for today only to get an email thismorning saying it's delayed until tomorrow, so I went out for the day knowing it wasn't arriving. DPD then attempted delivery and the delay samsung told me about was completely incorrect information. Samsung now doing absolutely nothing to rectify.
0 Likes
jimmymack
Student
Options
Samsung pulled the christmas campaign with people trying to buy stock that wansnt available, samsung got it wrong yet again and increased the price by £75 by removing the cashback claim leaving hundreds without presents for Christmas whats is going on, the competition is better at this time and you cancel the best campaign that'll keep customer handset loyalty , samsung fail again