Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S22 delivery date

(Topic created on: 18-02-2022 08:33 PM)
Vybz
Pioneer
Options
Hey all, 

I've ordered my Samsung s22 ultra in the online exclusive grey colour. I've been quoted a delivery date on my of 10th March. Counting down the days really sucks, lol. 

Just curious as to when others with any s22 phones are receiving theirs....

92 REPLIES 92
Jonathan212
Explorer
Options
Supposedly Monday 21st. My delivery date was 25th but I got an email saying delivery date was brought forward. Hoping this is true .

**update, definitely getting it Monday 21st as just had the dpd confirmation. Whoop whoop***
Helen14
Pathfinder
Options
The email says from 21st so not guaranteed monday
0 Likes
Jonathan212
Explorer
Options
So it does. Boo, but fingers crossed.
0 Likes
daz31168
First Poster
Options
18th March S22 Ultra in white
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
I, too, received this email. 😀
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
I believe it may come on the 21st Feb, as I've noticed before, on Samsung pre-orders, that it actually states 'Delivery from 25th Feb', despite also arriving on 25th Feb.

So I do think it may come Monday 😀

Mine is the 1tb Green S22Ultra.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I ordered the Web exclusive red colour.
The way I see it, rather than getting one just to try and get it early.
Get the one I want but just wait a short bit longer.
There won't be very many others with exclusive colours, so definitely worth the wait to be a bit more unique
Members_XDlcAE
Pioneer
Options

I've not received any order update email and ordered on the 11th (originally ordered on 9th but had to cancel due to wanting to trade in)

did all those who received the email order on the 9th or have some got the email and ordered after the 9th

0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
Same issue with me ordered on 9th had to cancel because of colour and ordered on 11th but looks like atleast on Reddit who ordered on 12th got the email
0 Likes