Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

(Topic created on: 06-04-2022 01:09 PM)
Mimi105
Journeyman
Options

Hi there?

Anyone ordered their S22 ultra on mid March? I just had an email today saying delivery has been pushed 2 weeks further away!

However, if i ordered from very or amazon today, they r saying guaranteed delivery is by Monday as they have them in stock.

I ordered the 256GB black, 

any ideas??

11 REPLIES 11
Mizan25
Explorer
Options

@Mimi105 wrote:

Hi there?

Anyone ordered their S22 ultra on mid March? I just had an email today saying delivery has been pushed 2 weeks further away!

However, if i ordered from very or amazon today, they r saying guaranteed delivery is by Monday as they have them in stock.

I ordered the 256GB black, 

any ideas??

Probably best to order elswhere. If youre in the UK, you could try carphone warehouse. They do next day if you order by 10pm

0 Likes
Bt32
Voyager
Options
Yeah, my local Argos even has them for immediate pick up. Don't know what's going on with Samsung.
0 Likes
Mimi105
Journeyman
Options

Its like they are fulfilling orders of retailers first and then sending to back order any thing that is not.

Bt32
Voyager
Options
They maybe have certain allocations of stock for certain retailers and have to fulfil them. My guess is most people will buy from Samsung because of their good trade in deals so they're sold out for a long time. I'd think few people will buy straight from Argos or Curry's.
0 Likes
Damian78
Pioneer
Options

Ordered mine 10th March, white 256gb, however I was almost certain it would get pushed back (despite customer services telling me it was only February orders that were delayed and mine would be on time), so cancelled last week and ordered elsewhere, got it 2 days later. 

I'm glad I did cancel at that time as well - the £49 per month offer which I had a feeling was a mistake has now increased to £57 per month (unlimited calls/texts and 100gb data, and only 24 month contract on phone and tariff :)). 

Other thing to consider if looking to cancel now is you'd miss out on the earphones offer as ended yesterday I believe. But at least you'd get your phone before next years model is announced.

0 Likes
Mimi105
Journeyman
Options

Thats a steal. Who's ur provider?

I am with 3 and the best they could offer me was £63. Thus why i found myself here.

At the time of ordering amazon and currys pc did not have any in stock so i resorted to here

0 Likes
Damian78
Pioneer
Options

It is actually with 3 (via Mobile Phones Direct: https://www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk/handset/samsung/galaxy-s22-ultra?capacity=256gb). 

I went to Samsung originally for the same reason - I was with Vodafone, who wanted £57 per month minimum for the 256gb version of the phone, on a 24 month tariff but 36 months on the phone. I was already paying £51 for the S20+, but wanted to reduce it if possible (certainly didn't want to put it up, enough prices going up at the moment). So I thought I'd buy through Samsung for £31 per month, then get a £10 per month sim from GiffGaff for 15gb data.

However, as mentioned above I didn't want to wait only to find my April 7th delivery was going to be delayed, so shopped around again, thinking I'd just have to pay a little bit more. Then stumbled across this deal, via uSwitch. It couldn't actually believe the price, even got my wife to come down from bed just to double check I wasn't missing something obvious (she wasn't impressed 😂 ).

Didn't want to post anything about it anywhere though until the phone was in my hand, the sim was activated, and I'd made a couple of calls just to make sure the contract was active and they therefore couldn't go back on it :smiling-face: 

As I say, now seems to be up to £56 per month (not £57 mentioned above) on the same website (Mobile Phones Direct) with 3, but now £99 up front instead of the £139 I paid, but still 24 months. 

s22ultra.jpg

0 Likes
Mimi105
Journeyman
Options

Wow thank you!!

They however delivered my phone yesterday, so it is a bit too late for me to go back on it haha

btw did u have an out of sync situation between the video and audio on all social media platforms after using bluetooth?

0 Likes
Damian78
Pioneer
Options

Not noticed that myself. To be honest, not really had any real issues with it up to now - the only one I did notice was the freezing lock screen, which happened once but got the April update soon after which seemed to resolve it. 

Even battery issues that I've ready a lot of others having I've not noticed. Usually take it off charge about 8am, by evening it's on about 45%, after using it throughout the day for note taking, social media, browsing, and listening to music. 

One of the lucky ones I guess. 

P.S. Glad to hear you've received your phone :smiling-face: 

0 Likes