Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint - Samsung's Delivery date Conundrum

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 04:13 PM)
Members_hxJoK03
First Poster
Options

Hi 

Does anyone have a Complaint department number or email address? Samsung Customer Service team is clueless and Contact Numbers they have provided do not exist .

Issue: I ordered S24 series phone with my preferred Delivery date of 19.02.24 .  Yesterday, I got a message saying delivery is due for today.  I specifically requested delivery on 19.02.2024 as I am not in the city for the next few weeks.  The shop team can't change or delay the delivery and is clueless about the answers, I've nearly spent 8 hours talking and waiting and still, the customer service team has no clue. 

If anyone can provide an email and phone number then it would be great

Thanks!

Galaxy S24+  #Bad customer service

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Suz1008
Navigator
Options
Are you in the UK? If you haven't had an email from the delivery company then it won't be today. You can change the delivery date when you get the email from DPD if it's the UK.
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Believe me, I've spent days trying sort an error out and got absolutely nowhere. All I had was spending an eternity on hold and getting told to speak to the ones who who were the problem. They were very polite but unhelpful other than telling me to cancel my order and re order, but that I would lose my discount codes. So now I have a phone with ½ the desired memory I wanted. It's still a great phone,don't get me wrong, but the whole buying g experience was abysmal even when you offer to pay the difference and the postage. Sadly, very unhelpful shop agents.
STW33
Apprentice
Options
I also requested 25i delivery, they brought it out on the afternoon of the 24th and so I missed a program, besides the fact that 2 things are missing from the factory-sealed box that was intact (watch, phone case). I can't reach anyone anywhere, the email I wrote goes to Australia, and from there they say they can't help me. I've been listening to the vending machine on my phone for 8 hours so far. It's a big pile of guano that goes here at Samsung
0 Likes
Members_kFPGP3g
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Try these 2 emails which I found most useful.

support@samsungukshop.com

uk.help@samsung.com

0 Likes
Members_cFMe2uE
First Poster
Options

Hello Team,

I am suppose to get BUD2 pro with S24 Ultra from samsung online which I have not received. Now it is telling not available for long time. I need to know when I will receive it and whom to contact like any email id or contact number for Spain. Urgent.. Thank you..

0 Likes