Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get past step 3 Payment on Samsung website

(Topic created on: 27-07-2023 04:36 AM)
Hans Sy
First Poster
Options

Hi there,

I'm trying to purchase the new Galaxy Flip 5 and the Galaxy tab S9 but whenever I get to the payment section and select any of the choices(Credit/Debit Card, 0%-interest Installment, Online Bank Transfer or eWallet) and click continue, the page refreshes and brings me back to the same page and doesn't proceed to the Order Completed page.

Need help @AntS  @DannyT .

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you tried generic troubleshooting steps such as clearing your browsers history and cookies and trying another browser.

Or try the purchase on another device @Hans Sy 

I'm thinking the issue maybe with your end as other people are creating posts about their Pre Orders.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Hans Sy
First Poster
Options

I already tried clearing cache and cookies, incognito mode, different browser, using windows and mac. I also tried different internet connection. We tried different product combinations with purchase and this only happens when we try to purchase zflip together with the tab s9. The reason why I'm trying to purchase them both at the same time is to be able to avail the Php 10K off that is the pre order offer. I'm assuming this might be a bug from Samsung's website since other items can be purchased properly.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Hans Sy: If you are having some trouble making a purchase or pre-order on samsung.com, then I recommend reaching out to our Shop Team, where an advisor will be able to process the order for you. If you're based in the UK, then please call 0333 000 0333, or get in touch via Live Chat by following the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes