Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 recent purchases not showing on my Orders page

(Topic created on: 20-06-2023 02:37 PM)
TheBigG
Pioneer
Options

I recently bought an S23 Ultra, and a Tab S8+ for my wife.  Both have been delivered, both appear to have been added to 'My products', and I've received confirmation of my free month's Care+.

If I go to my 'Orders' page, however, they're not showing.  I can see the orders if I enter the order number, but they're not in the list.  If I go to my Rewards page and look at Estimated Points, it just goes to the Orders page, and neither product is there.

Does anyone know if this is normal?  Do you think they'll show up eventually, and will I get the Rewards points?

Cheers

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Were you logged in to your Samsung account during the purchase ?

TheBigG
Pioneer
Options

I think I was.  I paid using Samsung Pay (via login, not with a card), so was certainly logged in on checkout.

I take it that the orders normally show up immediately?

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
The rewards points are add after about 30 days from when you purchased the orders, could be the reason they aren't showing.
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

i think we have to be logged in for the points to be awarded and if we are logged in they show immediately even though they are awarded later

TheBigG
Pioneer
Options

I guess maybe I wasn't logged in, which would be annoying 🙁

It's possible I had to come out of the site and go back in again - I seem to need to log in again on every visit, so it's easy to miss.

Oh well, thanks for the responses everyone.

Rajsahab
Helping Hand
Options
Same thing happened to me when I purchased my galaxy s23 ultra from Samsung, i totally forgot to log in and after when I log in to my Samsung account it doesn't show up my order
0 Likes
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

You can try to contact with Samsung support. Maybe they can manually add order to your account. I doubt it but you can try.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/contact3/