Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

(Topic created on: 06-12-2023 04:36 PM)
madchris
Pioneer
Options
Just been trying to deal with one of the Samsung stars trying to explain to her I need to speak to a manager about the problem with the policies being cancelled and she was just going on but no managers will talk to me and I said I don't want to speak to anybody else because you're following me off it's been now 12 months since it's all started and you have not dealt with it what a poor management company and if the manager cannot deal with any problems then they're just no better than the people on the phone Samsung is being absolutely ridiculous over this I am really fed up and I just want my money back for all my policies now and I will never ever use
0 Likes
37 REPLIES 37
kaldrenaaa
Explorer
Options
What was wrong with the policies?
0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
I have no clue they just cancel them with a word
0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Can you please explain more about what your issue is?

Have Samsung cancelled "insurance" policies or what?

Your question isn't clear so members may struggle to help here.
0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
The cancel 3 my plans for no reason and they take an extra money out of my account nobody from Samsung care plus to deal with allianz will deal with it I've been trying for 12 months now to get this problem resolved
0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
I used to highly recommend Samsung but after the fiasco with Samsung care plus I would not recommend them to anybody because they have got no customer care they fod me off for the last 12 months and haven't even resolved the issue and cannot prove that they've done so but they just leave a disabled person without insurance because of their inadequate and don't care about us only care about the money they make if I was people I would move away wants my phone runs out of contract I will not be renewing with a Samsung phone what is sad
0 Likes
DariusToo
Explorer
Options
I get customer service the way I expected it, except that it takes about 2-3 weeks to respond. But either way, I get what your saying, having to verify *too much* can be a pain
0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
Well I was promised a phone call within 48 hours a week ago from somebody from customer care but it never happened and then I spent 2 hours tonight two different agents and I got nowhere I just don't understand what their problem is why they don't want saw it out all I know is for my Samsung items are now not covered but they've taken my money for it
0 Likes
DariusToo
Explorer
Options
Now you've out it that way, Samsung is No good
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Linking to the previous threads on this for folks so they understand a bit more of the background: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s23-series/do-not-use-care-plus-insurance/m-p/8647851 and https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s20-series/poor-customer-service-about-samsung-care/m-p/7... 

@madchris , Just to update you: we've had no further word from our Support team colleagues on your case of as of yet.