Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

(Topic created on: 06-12-2023 04:36 PM)
madchris
Pioneer
Options
Just been trying to deal with one of the Samsung stars trying to explain to her I need to speak to a manager about the problem with the policies being cancelled and she was just going on but no managers will talk to me and I said I don't want to speak to anybody else because you're following me off it's been now 12 months since it's all started and you have not dealt with it what a poor management company and if the manager cannot deal with any problems then they're just no better than the people on the phone Samsung is being absolutely ridiculous over this I am really fed up and I just want my money back for all my policies now and I will never ever use
0 Likes
37 REPLIES 37
madchris
Pioneer
Options
I've had no claims no nothing they just stop taking my money and counsel my policies I have done nothing wrong and nobody believes me I'm a disabled man and they've treated me with the utmost disrespect and have not had the decency to put their wrongd right I've tried everything they've even broken British laws by not responding to an email asking for all the payments that be made and all the payments still due and copies of their insurance is for me they haven't even done that I've done nothing wrong it just happened I lost my mother and they kept pounding me and held me by emails I kept asking them their money was sat in my bank every month it was in my account just to pay my bills and they didn't do nothing I'm sorry but they do not know what they're doing at the minute I'm working with trading standards because at the end of the day they've not completed stores by giving me my stuff within 30 days so that's where I am at the moment but as far as I'm concerned I'm not using Samsung care plus ever again because this is how they treat people then it's not good enough
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I hope you attain an amicable resolution @madchris 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
I have tried because I have to use the phone and because I've got no evidence that I've made a complaint to Samsung complaints because I don't send you a copy of anything they won't take the case up so basically Samsung have been doing a naughty and getting around the laws and now I can't prove anything other than what I've got and that's not enough from cuz I spent an hour one day talking to one of the people from them basically Samsung are getting away with a lot of stuff and if this is how they treat me what if they treat other people the same as I said it's disgusting it's not like I wasn't paying my bills the money was set in my bank they literally stopped taking the money and then they cancelled the policies even their insurance company the only sentence that was in English that we could understand from them because they both from Germany was Samsung cancelled your policies was the phrase I'm a loss I'm devastated I'm a disabled man going blind and deaf I struggle every day because of not only got that problem I broke my back years ago I rely on my technology to help me get about and lead a life and Samsung have taken that away from me by not honouring the cover that I was paying for or sorting out the payment problems
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Any chance you take out another insurance policy for your phones. Some banks offer phone insurance.
0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
The problem is I don't know who to trust because I originally used EE insurance and it was the thanks to Samsung at one point that proved that EE had given me a refurb phone that was not up to standard so when they said they were doing their own I felt great because I was told it was going to their own repair sense what made me feel more comfortable because of the cost of these phones and now that's been taken away from me I don't know who to trust I'm going blind and deaf and with my broken back doesn't help cuz I suffer a lot of pain and I can't read everything talking to you or use Google voice app because I can't see the phone very well I have to read it out then press read to understand what I've said to you and then try and correct some of it if I think it's wrong so trying to do anything is a struggle for me I just feel truly let down that's why I'm trying to I hope to bring this to light to stop other people suffering like I have and the fact was at the same time I lost my mum up till a year ago Samsung had done me proud and good customer service everything since this has happened I mean I've been shocked I truly am upset thank you for your advice
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options

Sounds like you need to step away from Samsung insurance products as it's causing you uneccessary stress. I'd definitely appoach your bank (who you should be able to trust) and see what they offer. Do you have another family member or close friend who could act on your behalf and assist you with contacting alternative insurance providers. I hope you find a solution soon.

0 Likes
madchris
Pioneer
Options
I have no help at all I'm on my own my social worker doesn't even come near me much because he got too many people I'm just trying to warn people not to take out Samsung care plus because at the end of the day if this has happened to me it's gonna happen to others and if Samsung are not willing to take care of their customers they are shockingly poor I'm sorry but as far as I'm concerned Samsung and not the company that I used to know and love
0 Likes