Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator vs. User CHALLENGE

(Topic created on: 01-10-2019 01:53 PM)
Lykia
MegaStar
Options

Hi Users ! 🙌

Here I have a challenge for ALL of us incl. Modarators and if he wants @YulianK ..

So the Challenge is this:

The normal Users have to COUNT UP TO 100.

If they finish the Moderators have to open a Thread like this (Game, Challenge, etc..)

BUT !! : If the Mods write something into the thread while we are Counting we have to reset the game, so we Users start again from 0.

So goooood Luck !!!

I start :

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
57 REPLIES 57
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Thanks @Lykia for your .ini quest

I can tell you as user and old SuperAntS that people is preparing something special for yours, be patiens and we need to give a facor vote for them, only need more time for task and skills. They were selectect because are fun, greated and useful navigates inside our system.

Someones have powerful iniciatives and text together between us and yours.

Challegers started in Spain and continue to the rest of the World. Good luck and continue with apports to the Community, otherwise Admins and rest will check your ini, thanks you for all and good luck in the Chanllenger of... :smiling-face:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

Where are the visionals people?...saving data for restart

I think so :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

After all inside together will be deleted for no info and rest off because...will be a mistery...:four-leaf-clover:

:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

In that beautiful time, remembering old familiar themes of friends, I remember my great technical engineer designing his own self-management and own programming automaton, before Alexa and did more and better for engineers as in what time I tried to do.

Continue exposed info and ideas, it's a good and fun time for all, if you want to @Lykia.

See you and pleased to meet you too :four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

I'm sure the only time you could manage this, would be at night! We're ALWAYS watching! 

Jimwatch.jpg

Welcome to the Community!

Lykia
MegaStar
Options
@DannyT that's what you think 😂😂 I can promise you I'll get that before it's night... 😏

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
Eyyy, he reseted the game, I didn't like that...
@AlinaS come in, you're good in counting.. 😂

ᐯIEᒪE GᖇÜßE, ᒪYKIᗩ
0 Likes
AlinaS
Voyager
Options
1 I am here @Lykia let's do it !!!
0 Likes
Lykia
MegaStar
Options
2 nice Alina !!