Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how long it take for Disney 12 month claim

(Topic created on: 13-04-2022 08:32 AM)
tesh66
Explorer
Options

Does anyone know how long it take to get claim Disney 12th months i did it about 8 days ago still heard nothing

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Joshkh
Pioneer
Options
Hi, did you not get the code as soon as you filled out claim form? Mine was instant. Possibly they have changed the process...i know others have mentioned 28 days...
0 Likes
Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
13 months ??
0 Likes
Keithy
Navigator
Options
Hi just bought s22 How long before I get free disney plus code 
Thx
0 Likes
XxRayxX
Pioneer
Options
28 days from applying 2 emails according to samsung one contains the link with redeem a 2nd email within the 28 days with the code.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine took about two weeks to come through. But can take upto 20 days.
You should get an email soon with the code
0 Likes
Members_U3ecjAu
First Poster
Options

Did anybody recived any email or anything after application?? On the headphones i received the mail straight away on disney+ nothing 

0 Likes
Caz2384
Pioneer
Options

10 days so far and not heard a thing 

0 Likes
Washborne
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue though not so many days.  After finally getting the application completed (4 different browsers before finding one that worked) I briefly got a message saying my application would be sent for verification and that's been it.  No email confirming the application, no timeline given.   The buds application which was meant to take 5 days to be verified (Samsung Promotions teams advice) was confirmed in less than a day. 

With no email confirming the application, how do we really know it's been received.

Given the total farce that I went through to get my phone delivered I have little faith left in their processes.

0 Likes
avior
Pathfinder
Options

Got mine within 2 week for Disney  though email

0 Likes