Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only God know

(Topic created on: 13-04-2022 04:22 PM)
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
Some people on here have problems with there device or need help but the way they wrote or explain only God knows what they're on about with the
 problems, bless them!!!!!
8 REPLIES 8
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You're correct. A lot of time there is insufficient information or I've tried everything. There was a post yesterday where someone had tried everything. "Have you cleared system cache?" "How do you do that?" That's the first thing to do!

It can be frustrating on times.
woodlouse
Helping Hand
Options
😂😂😂
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Not exactly clear at times, some Members are very short on specifics though can get a vague idea.  Need to accept though that some customers have limited tech knowledge.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
Yea I tried to help but some members didn't say much details, some even posted in a wrong forum lol, we try our best to help!!
Thanks all to all members tried to help each other!!
AntS
Options

LOL! 😄

I’ve definitely had some *ahem* interesting conversations over the years with folks wanting assistance - and not just about tech-related stuff. I still remember the time years ago when a customer came into the large bookstore I worked at, and the only info they had about the book they were after was that it had a yellow cover with a picture of a bicycle on it…

Can indeed be frustrating at times, but I guess overall it's part of the fun journey of discovery and satisfaction to successfully decipher it all. Plus, there are times when we've been that person ourselves... even if we don't want to admit or remember it. 😁

antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Sounds like the Haynes Bicycle Repair Book 😅
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Also there's one individual who does not want help, they are just here to rant about their phone while ignoring anyone who answers them with attempts of help
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes, I've seen the almost daily instalments!