Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how long it take for Disney 12 month claim

(Topic created on: 13-04-2022 07:26 AM)
tesh66
Explorer
Options

Does anyone know how long it take to get claim Disney 12th months i did it about 8 days ago still heard nothing

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
sa12uk
Explorer
Options

I had similar experience. Completed a form (even though others reported getting codes instantly on the screen) and submitted it. No confirmation email and nothing from Samsung since. Twitter are literally ignoring my messages asking for help. I feel like they could do a lot better with streamlining the process. A simple we've got your submission, please wait would have been very nice to at least confirm I've done it correctly. 

0 Likes
Rcolby
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue, submitted via the form, but no acknowledgement via email it's been submitted and support chats keep saying they have opened a case and should hear something in 72 / 48 hours then nothing.

Would be useful to have at least an achknowledgment email it's being processed, hopefully it is with trying to submit again, it states already submitted or something with the IMEI1 number.

Sounds like it might turn up in a week or so with about 10 days already passed

Will try and reply with received when it does.

0 Likes
Members_WBn3L8O
First Poster
Options

I'm trying to do this now and keep going round in circles. Step 2 to sign in to my account, no option is shown. I dont know how I get my code.

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey there @Members_WBn3L8O 

Please reach out to our colleagues on Social Media, as they'll be able to assist further with this. You can get in touch on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.

0 Likes