Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney +

(Topic created on: 13-09-2022 12:51 PM)
EdBe
Apprentice
Options

I have been trying to obtain a Disney+ code for either of 2 devices I purchased, a Tab8 and S20FE. After multiple calls and several hours on the phone to Samsung (as well as being put through to Disney at one point!) I have got nowhere. Eventually a 'Technical Support' person took control of my phone after I had told them the Boost isn't working (about 8 times!) and they tried it and said "oh, it doesn't work". They said they would email me, but surprise surprise - nothing. I am not convinced the offer is valid! I have spent thousands with Samsung over the years, but following their appalling level of support, I am considering other manufacturers for all my devices now. Shame!

Go to solution
42 REPLIES 42
SinthAP
Student
Options
sadly it still doesn't work doing this. It gets to the same "Select Device" button and that button doesn't do anything even with the Samsung browser and set as default.

I've even tried turning on a VPN and setting it to other UK locations. Ive turned off any kind of ad blocking. I've tried on WiFi and mobile network. Always get stuck on the Select Device button.

I appreciate you trying to help though.
0 Likes
flisak
First Poster
Options
Did you managed to sort it out? I have exactly the same issue, Select Device button seems to be inactive and not doing anything.
0 Likes
Jsgr99
First Poster
Options

I have done this many times on chrome and Samsung Internet but it is not working. I tap on select Device and it does nothing.a0694586-b0a5-42c4-a91d-f1632811d118.jpg

Members_kr5JB0k
First Poster
Options

Have tried this - not working

0 Likes
Eyesall
Journeyman
Options

And this story continues into 2023 with the same offer on the Tab S9 not working either, its about time they were taken to the courts for false advertising.

0 Likes
Gillybaby
Journeyman
Options
Its not a scam..i got mine
0 Likes
shaneahmed
Apprentice
Options

This does not work for me. It keeps of asking me to sign in although I can see at the top that I am signed in. I have tried to clear cache of chrome, internet browser everything but it does not work.

0 Likes
Members_KG8zSeJ
First Poster
Options

I have tried everything suggested here numerous times over the last few months and every time I try login it says 'forbidden' and won't go any further. Getting very frustrated. Does anyone have any further ideas or know who to contact to get it sorted?

0 Likes
Colin UK
Apprentice
Options

This issue could be caused by the Chrome browser disabling third party cookies.  To fix, click on the icon to the left of the web address in the address bar at the top of the browser, you will see ‘Cookies and site data – Third party cookies blocked’ displayed.  Click here and flick the ‘Third-party cookies’ toggle to enable cookies.  Once done, I was able to click through to the offers page and redeem the offer successfully.

Members_xlKh1bP
First Poster
Options

Why does this have to be so difficult...jeez?!? I too can't get it to work, spend hours trying!

0 Likes