Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney +

(Topic created on: 13-09-2022 12:51 PM)
EdBe
Apprentice
Options

I have been trying to obtain a Disney+ code for either of 2 devices I purchased, a Tab8 and S20FE. After multiple calls and several hours on the phone to Samsung (as well as being put through to Disney at one point!) I have got nowhere. Eventually a 'Technical Support' person took control of my phone after I had told them the Boost isn't working (about 8 times!) and they tried it and said "oh, it doesn't work". They said they would email me, but surprise surprise - nothing. I am not convinced the offer is valid! I have spent thousands with Samsung over the years, but following their appalling level of support, I am considering other manufacturers for all my devices now. Shame!

Go to solution
42 REPLIES 42
Adamski18
First Poster
Options
Same issue, the select device button is not even a button. It has no link attached to it.
0 Likes
MattBusa
First Poster
Options
On the home screen of Samsung wallet please select Menu. This can be located at the bottom right corner.

To set you a proper expectation that we can claim your Disney plus through Samsung wallet. Below are the steps. 1. On the home screen of Samsung wallet please select Menu. This can be located at the bottom right corner. 2. After selecting menu, please scroll down until you see option Promotions. Please select Promotions. 3. After selecting Promotions, a handful of promotions available for your device will be displayed. Please select Disney+ 4. Accept the terms and conditions and click Claim now to generate the Disney+ code. View my voucher 6. From this section, please select Disney+. 7. Please select redeem. This will revert the customer to the Disney+ site and paste the Disney+ claim code automatically. The customer will need to enter their account details and subscribe.
0 Likes
Jaysus86
First Poster
Options
Exactly my issue too. Very frustrating
0 Likes