Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Claim Free Earbuds & £100 Cashback

(Topic created on: 18-12-2023 12:22 PM)
CraigMcg92
First Poster
Options

Hi , 

Bought new Samsungg S23 5G 128G Phantom Black from online EE . Deal i had was if i purchased phone & contract from EE i got Samsung earbuds & £100 cashback . 

They advised you wait 15-30 days and these will be sent out - this i assume is alie . 

I have been on all forums who all seem to be asking the same question & Samsung seem to be holding no liability & EE saying have to contact Samsung . 

Disgusted in both parties comments & actions . 

Basically false advertising and trying to catch people out so they dont have to cough up the free goods / benefits . 

Please tell me appropriate steps to do so or i will be going directly to the financial ombudsman .

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI@CraigMcg92    You will need to submit a claim within 30 days of purchase,  shall be informed  within 5 days of this  has been approved.    After approval  awards are sent within 45 days. See more information here https://samsungoffers.claims/winterdeals/S23trio/en-GB 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

View solution in context

13 REPLIES 13
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI@CraigMcg92    You will need to submit a claim within 30 days of purchase,  shall be informed  within 5 days of this  has been approved.    After approval  awards are sent within 45 days. See more information here https://samsungoffers.claims/winterdeals/S23trio/en-GB 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

JenMac
Apprentice
Options
I submitted my claim end of November and buds arrived today. They say the cashback is being processed. Hopefully you just need to submit the claim and will be ok
hpl1977
First Poster
Options
Same here I got mines via 02 end of Nov I submitted claim via link above with proof of purchase etc and they approved next day, I've got email from Royal Mail today saying my parcel from Ingram Micro Ltd will be with me tomorrow (earbuds) still waiting cash back let's see if just before Xmas..lol would be nice
0 Likes
shhhabbbaa
First Poster
Options
Did you have to claim cashback and buds separately??
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@shhhabbbaa: The claims process linked above includes both the Buds FE and £100 cashback, but you will have to claim your 12 months of Disney+ separately via the Samsung Boost website (https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disney/). I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
higgstor
First Poster
Options
When I submitted a claim for my ear buds and cash back its only saying the cashback do the ear buds just come automatically now ive submitted that many thanx scott
0 Likes
emmy81
First Poster
Options
I got the earbuds but thats it
0 Likes
emmajade
First Poster
Options
I put my claim in on the 11th of Jan and recieved my ear buds today , just waiting on the 100 cashback , so it is legit . The claim form I filled in was just the 1 , they wasn't separate
0 Likes
tillyb
First Poster
Options
How do I claim for the earbuds I purchased a S24
0 Likes