Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't roll back to android 10

(Topic created on: 28-10-2020 09:53 PM)
andikirnobi
Apprentice
Options
Hi,
So I have tried the android 11 update and various things don't work for me. So I follow Samsung instructions. Install smart switch to my pc and phone. Try to roll back but it fails at 26% . Five times in a row. Have tried reinstalling smart switch. No joy. Not impressed by Samsung.
11 REPLIES 11
Mikeeb83
Explorer
Options
Have you uninstall the USB driver and reinstalled it incase there's an issue and is it the Samsung cable that came with the phone ?
0 Likes
SkullMonkey
Journeyman
Options
same problem I had to phone them and arrange form them to pick it up to be fixed at the factory........ it was my last resort as no one from Samsung ever got back to be for and help or reassurance that they was working on the problem.......... yes very bad customer service and support from Samsung I don't think I'll be getting another product
0 Likes
Mikeeb83
Explorer
Options
hi guys terrible news that your having issues maybe not the best experience for a beta program but I guess that's why it's a beta, would say have a look at XDA for some tips, all depends how comfortable your are with ODIN and .adb to get back to your android 10 firmware. do hope there is a new beta tomorrow or Friday that might fix your issues ?
SkullMonkey
Journeyman
Options
this is my first beta program so I didn't quite know what to expect..... I thought it would be moderated a little more by Samsung at least with a little reassurance but just to be left not knowing what's going on you begin to feel like a guinea pig not a customer after all are we not helping them
0 Likes
SkullMonkey
Journeyman
Options
also....... you a nice guy...... I like you ........ be safe
andikirnobi
Apprentice
Options
yes to both and still fails at 26% every tjme
0 Likes
andikirnobi
Apprentice
Options
don't have a problem with the beta not being perfect. what I do have an issue with is Samsung telling you how to roll back to android 10 and it doesn't work. poor showing
0 Likes
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
Did you withdraw from the Beta program first via the members app? You have to do this as per Samsung guide before trying a roll back. Once withdrawn give it at least 30 minutes to kick through then try again.
0 Likes
andikirnobi
Apprentice
Options
hi. yep. I withdrew from the beta via Samsung members app. I waited several hours before trying. go to download firmware. fails at 26% every time.
0 Likes