Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

youtube converter for samsung

(Topic created on: 11-05-2021 05:15 PM)
bavuong
First Poster
Options

Does anyone have a preferred converter for YouTube to MP3? Looking for any and all suggestions! I've been using:

https://youtubeconverter.to/

For years, it has been my favorite. Worked without a hitch on my old galaxy. However, I recently got this phone (Samsung Galaxy Galaxy s8) within the past 3 months and have had nothing but problems with it. Continuously opens up another tab in my browser saying there's a virus and whatnot.

Of course I never do, close out the extra tab and continue with the download. I

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Briicol
First Poster
Options

Most likely it is a virus or a glitch. You need to give your phone for repair

0 Likes
Tabris
First Poster
Options

It is strange that you have such a problem. Samsung is one of the best companies and problems of this kind should not happen to them. You should contact the repair service, as this may be a factory problem. I had a similar problem with my Huawei Honor 9. In addition to the same problem as you, I couldn't download tracks. In the repair, I was told that this is a problem in the factory settings, which can't be fixed in any way. I managed to exchange this phone for a Samsung A71. First thing, I quickly downloaded a huge number of tracks via the mp3 converter and downloaded a huge number of games.

0 Likes
Rakesh Ror
First Poster
Options

Mp3Convert helps convert online videos to mp3

On Mp3Convert users can download mp3 music from online videos. It's the online mp3 converter for websites like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, etc. The process is fairly simple. 

0 Likes