Nobody can hear me on the phone but i can hear them. Snapchat and camera videos pick up my voice perfectly.
In voice notes, the standard option doesn't record my voice but the interview option did. Bixby doesn't pick up my voice either.
I've tried everything from restarting, cleaning the lower mic from dust, safe mode etc.
The only thing left to do is factory reset or paying whatever price Samsung charge for their doorstep repair service.
Hi there, can you do a Hardware Test on the phone? From the phone dialler, enter *#0283# > Select RCV Packet Loopback ON / Start : RCV_1stMic on some devices > Say a few words as if you were on a call > Can you hear your voice back correctly?
Okay, here are more steps for you to go through:
- Remove any headphones, earphones or other audio devices inserted into or paired with the phone
- Remove any third party case or cover
- Make sure that the phone is up to date
- Turn off your phone, take your SIM out, give the golden part a rub and put it back into the phone
- Should the previous not help, proceed with a Factory Reset after you backed up all your data and removed Samsung/Google account from the phone