Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S7 G930V device restarts randomly/unexpectedly

(Topic created on: 05-10-2019 11:33 AM)
S0n1c
First Poster
Options

First of all I'd like to mention that this is NOT a boot loop, my phone does not keep restarting continuously. It restarts unexpectedly at different occassions.

It used to restart everytime I opened Google Chrome to search for something, also every morning there was a 100% chance it would ask me to unlock the phone with its password instead of the fingerprint as it had restarted overnight. So I factory reset the phone and it went good and there were no unknown restarts for almost a week. It didn't restart neither when I used Google Chrome nor overnight.
Now again last 2 mornings my phone asked me to unlock it with its password instead of the fingerprint, as it had been restarted during the night. And finally today my phone restarted while I was typing to someone in Messenger.

I have not installed any extra application after I factory reset the phone. This all started happening all of a sudden and I don't know how to fix this issue so I am looking forward to your suggestions...

1 REPLY 1
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

If you set a factory reset and after you introduce your google account linked, you will download settings and apps inside again, try to desinstall apps used no offials and check if after that you continue with problems try to contact with us again.

Try to desinstall all app no Samsung, and after a prudencial time or reboot reinstall and desinstall others. Bit a Bit for more ordened test, good luck my friend :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes